Alleyshards  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What shard should Hellbent get?

• Eye of the Oracle
    • Blade of the Champion
    • Horn of the Herald
    • None (We are not responsible for any damage caused to those who choose this option)

"So Ark's intent is that, like Helbent, any character that makes it through the trapped maze and such will have the same opportunity to be voted upon by the gods to see if they are worthy of one of these weapons or not. There still seems to ne some debate on what that entails or if these weapons are ok as of now, so I think ascending a character would juat cause more problems until things are sorted out. 

I don't have a problem with a Pantheon if that's what gets decided upon. If it does though I think it should be entirely non interventionist and exist solely in the Mountain of the Gods for the purpose of discussions and decisions of this nature. The Mime Titan would be an effective deterrent, for most characters at least."

I finish reading through all seven pages and attempt to clear the rubble of the fourth wall's destruction. It is of no avail no matter how hard I try.

"Isn't that a shame," I say, trying once more to sweep it up. "I suppose I'd better be the god of Reason and/or Logic."

We definitely need to be careful with this, this is a delicate line to tread.

I sigh and wave my hand in an oddly specific manner, restoring the fourth wall. "People," I say, "there's a hole for a reason. Go through that.

"I also want to be God of Dreams, Thoughts, and Desires, if that's alright."

Edited by xinoehp512

I shook my head apologetically. "Sorry, but Creativity is included in Imagination, which is a part of Dreams. You can have Art, I suppose."

I snapped my fingers. "While we're taking secondaries, I'd like to take God of Mythological/Fantastical creatures. Fits well with the rest of my portfolio."

"You mean like the Phoenix I created as a character?" I firmed my expression, not willing to give ground on this. "I even have a whole portfolio of fantastical creatures to add to the Alleyverse, there hasn't been a lot of time for some of them but we'll get there."