Dawn of a New Era

Lord Meeker

Senate poll  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Should Great Guilds have how many additional representatives?

• 1 additional representative
    • Depend on member count
  2. 2. Which rules, listed in post, should take effect?

• Rule 1 should take effect
    • Rule 2 should take effect
    • Rule 3 should take effect
    • Rule 4 should take effect
    • Rule 5 should take effect
    • Rule 6 should take effect
    • Rule 7 should take effect
    • Rule 8 should take effect
    • Rule 9 should take effect
    • Rule 10 should take effect
  3. 3. Which shoud the elected Chancellor be from

14 minutes ago, Snipexe said:

DA ( @Archer )

Thank you!

14 minutes ago, whattheHoid said:

Voted!

Thanks! While you're here, we were wondering what guild you'd like to be counted under for the Guild Census. You just choose a single guild, and your membership in that guild gives them cool powers in this government thing we're setting up. I've got a list going (see last page).  

Edited by Archer

4 minutes ago, Snipexe said:

*realizes there's no church of the stick in the options*

*triggered*

Just kidding obviously, though there actually are a decent number of us, no matter how inactive we may be.

If you choose the Church, then it gets a government seat*. A guild only needs one person to get status. You could be that person...

*EDIT: See Mac's comment below. Turns out these technical terms have meanings. Who knew?

Edited by Archer

On 19/12/2018 at 11:47 PM, Archer said:

REMINDER: You may choose any guild to be affiliated with, even if it's not on the list yet. Technically, you could make up a guild, and by virtue of your membership, it would be an official part of the government. Even guilds with a single person in them count. So feel free to choose options that aren't on the list as well. C'mon Light Alley resurgence...

Update:

TUBA: Xinoehp, Axelius, Karnatheon, Bitbitio, Silva, Steel Inquisitive

Ghostbloods: Sorana, Itiah, AonEne, Life&Death, BooksBeforeDeath, Dr. Dapper, Rashek of Bridge Four

Rouges: Gancho Libre 

Dark Alley: Kenod

The Keepers: Ken Kanaki, Furamirionind, Ark1002, @Ookla the Palindrome

The Craftsmen: Mac

The Black Crusade: Darth, Grey Knight

The Gilded Rose: Ookla the Meeker

The Diagramists: King Taravangian, Meta

Canton of Combat: Nohadon

Church of the Stick: Snipexe, whattheHoid

Unaffiliated: Arith Matic

It's been a little bit confusing readjusting to everyone's new names, but I think these are the people I have yet to hear from:

@whattheHoid, @Mraize, @Ookla The Clyde, @Ookla the Memelord, @The Forgetful Archivist, Elephant Earwax, @ShardBreaker, The Grumpy Elantrian, @Rashek of Bridge Four, [and some of the very new people]. 

This is the best one so far @whattheHoid

Edited by Archer
Added whattheHoid and Gancho to this list too to avoid confusion

To my knowledge, there isn't a complete list of them. But some of the other Alleyverse members might have a more comprehensive list than I do.

TUBA, the DA, the Ghostbloods, the Precursors, the Black Crusade, GUESS, The Sentinels, the Liebrarians, the Craftsmen, the Thief's Guild, Church of the Stick, The Keepers, The Gilded Rose, the Diagramists, and there are others I just can't recall at the moment.

On 12/20/2018 at 8:05 AM, Arith Matic said:

@Ark1002 That sounds nice, considering what my character is about.  I'll reconsider once I've learned more about each of the guilds.

Actually, you know what the best guild on there is?  The Diagramists.  You don't have to join immediately, and you can take a little tour of everything we do.  Since we have very few members, we would get you started in the alleyverse RP right away.  

Alright, that's enough advertising I suppose, and I didn't know Meta changed over to us.  I guess we can have a government seat now.

You know what, the GBs already have a buncha people. 

Remember, GBs, that my allegiance is sworn you, yadda yadda yadda. I'll still have a character in the GBs.

However, yall don't really need my backing in order for yall to be a great guild.

Thus, I'd like to change my Affiliation (If that is allowed) to:

The Rogues: Gancho Libre

1 hour ago, Gancho Libre said:

You know what, the GBs already have a buncha people. 

Remember, GBs, that my allegiance is sworn you, yadda yadda yadda. I'll still have a character in the GBs.

However, yall don't really need my backing in order for yall to be a great guild.

Thus, I'd like to change my Affiliation (If that is allowed) to:

The Rogues: Gancho Libre

Is The Rogues an actual guild or are you making it up right now, to be a rogue? Just curious.

No that was a different split. I believe we exposed them before they actually split, but I can’t remember.

This one was slightly more recent. It wasn’t confirmed by spies, but happened soon after we revealed the first plan, and reunification happened way too conveniently for it to be real. 

Edited by MacThorstenson