Attack of the Spam Bots!

Delightful

Yup. you can check it out on the nationalities thread. Aren't you in Melbourne too, Delightful? I'm pretty sure Claincy is.

... Is that Possum Magic you're talking about!? Brings back childhood memories...  :)

Twas indeed Possum Magic! :D

And....I just found

:o:)

Also, I've never specified where in Australia I live. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

And....I just found

:o:)

Also, I've never specified where in Australia I live. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That's... adorable?  :huh:  :D

Problem here being that they don't actually have those words in their names half the time. If we were going to try netting them, we'd be better off banning anybody who attempts to post one of those phone numbers or more than one instance of one of their more common sentences.

EDIT: Okay, they're not even being subtle now. This new one is outright offering hypnotism as a way of getting your ideal love. There is so much wrong with that. SO MANY THINGS.

In two words, it is FRACTALLY WRONG.

I'm done researching this stuff.

I need a shower...

Sir, you need to stop delving into this... foulness! I applaud your bravery, but you are going to be corrupted by it if you expose yourself to it anymore! Stare into the darkness long enough and it'll stare back!  :ph34r:

Problem here being that they don't actually have those words in their names half the time. If we were going to try netting them, we'd be better off banning anybody who attempts to post one of those phone numbers or more than one instance of one of their more common sentences.

EDIT: Okay, they're not even being subtle now. This new one is outright offering hypnotism as a way of getting your ideal love. There is so much wrong with that. SO MANY THINGS.

In two words, it is FRACTALLY WRONG.

I'm done researching this stuff.

I need a shower...

Even the Dark Alley has higher standards than that, and they turned cookies of all things into instruments of fear and bloodshed.

Cookies.

Even the Dark Alley has higher standards than that, and they turned cookies of all things into instruments of fear and bloodshed.

Cookies.

We apologize for abusing cookies in such a way. Would you like a complimentary cookie?  :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...