Attack of the Spam Bots!

Delightful

I think I found one in the Introduction. Everything seemed legit until I typed the link they posted into my phone... let's just say thank the Stormfather I'm an adult... We need an army of Shardbearer Koloss standing at the gates...  

He's in the chatbox now.

Seriously, it's like when you learn a new word and then you see it everywhere. Pay one bloody visit to 4chan and suddenly it's all over your life.

...Please tell me you didn't mention the 17th Shard during your brief visit to 4chan.

...Please tell me you didn't mention the 17th Shard during your brief visit to 4chan.

I am a very stupid excuse for a human being. I am not, however, quite that stupid. But it doesn't seem to matter. Simply dropping by opens the gates of Hell whether or not you told them anything.

Edited by Observer

The 4chanian Inquisition got a hold of you and then wiped your memory. "Tell me of your ONE safe place on the web!!!" *Pulls fingernail out.*

My entire skeleton is made of allomantic metals. Between tin and copper feruchemy, they got nothing out of me.

Looks like the spam bots have moved to Switzerland.  :ph34r:

Well, damnation. Unless Rubix wants to violate international policy and have the 17th Shard declare war on an a neutral nation, I guess we have to let the spambots run rampant.

Alternatively: declare war, use it as a springboard to conquer other nations, and achieve the dream of world domination!

Well, damnation. Unless Rubix wants to violate international policy and have the 17th Shard declare war on an a neutral nation, I guess we have to let the spambots run rampant.

Alternatively: declare war, use it as a springboard to conquer other nations, and achieve the dream of world domination!

The Dark Alley would like to publicly distance itself from all plans for world domination.

(Because privately we've already enacted such plans)

I'm pretty sure my previously mentioned Full Shard-bearing Koloss on Ryshadium as well as Inquisitors and Greatshells (like BIG Greatshells, not puny little Chasmfiends) would be able to conquer anything short of Hoid.

• 2 weeks later...