Anti-Moash Clan/Gang

Mailnaise

Okay so this is pretty open ended, but while on the Who Do You Want Most Dead thread and the Am I The Only One That... I noticed that...

People, including myself really hate Moash, and I think y'all need to vent because I'm seeing it every where. :mellow: (Myself included...)

So go, my friends, RANT. ^_^

Edited by Mailnaise

Moash is beyond saving. He is given almost every chance to not kill someone in vengeance ( which he noted isn’t helping him) but he still kills. It is almost like he enjoys it like some psychopath. He isn’t an interesting character because he doesn’t offer growth or even care that people have tried to help him. Granted he goes in his head “oh I feel guilty for this” but still does it. It is like a toddler knowing that putting a fork into an electrical socket results in death but still does it. 

1 hour ago, Eris said:

Moash is beyond saving. He is given almost every chance to not kill someone in vengeance ( which he noted isn’t helping him) but he still kills. It is almost like he enjoys it like some psychopath. He isn’t an interesting character because he doesn’t offer growth or even care that people have tried to help him. Granted he goes in his head “oh I feel guilty for this” but still does it. It is like a toddler knowing that putting a fork into an electrical socket results in death but still does it. 

Like some villains are very interesting, and sometimes, I really just don't want them to die, because they too can have character growth and change sometimes for the better, and Moash is offered chance after chance, and he's like "nah, I know I'm doing the wrong thing but oh well" and then he goes and pisses me off

Just now, Mailnaise said:

Like some villains are very interesting, and sometimes, I really just don't want them to die, because they too can have character growth and change sometimes for the better, and Moash is offered chance after chance, and he's like "nah, I know I'm doing the wrong thing but oh well" and then he goes and pisses me off

I feel that. Like a lot of other villains I’m like sure. Even the fused and and Ilia but Moash is one of those people who kicks you down then kicks you harder once you’re down 

50 minutes ago, Invocation said:

I dedicate my signature space to only the most important things. There is only one character I feel strongly enough about to put in there. Refer to signature.

ohmygosh I should put that in my signature too

3 hours ago, Mailnaise said:

Okay so this is pretty open ended, but while on the Who Do You Want Most Dead thread and the Am I The Only One That...

Am I this Topic's godfather, uncle maybe? :huh:

I don't hate Moash but he's so far my least favourite villain in the series. I just sort of find him uninteresting. The circumstances around him, the dagger, etc, they have me interested, but as a character Moash just seems, boring. Pretty flat. If you had told me in WoK what he'd wind up doing in OB I would've balked. I felt like his plot-line was going to be a small arc that finished up quickly. (Since it didn't feel like it merited much more...)

6 minutes ago, Dalakaar said:

I don't hate Moash but he's so far my least favourite villain in the series. I just sort of find him uninteresting. The circumstances around him, the dagger, etc, they have me interested, but as a character Moash just seems, boring. Pretty flat. If you had told me in WoK what he'd wind up doing in OB I would've balked. I felt like his plot-line was going to be a small arc that finished up quickly. (Since it didn't feel like it merited much more...)

I disagree. Moash is the devil incarnate. All those who say likewise are about as trustworthy as the Ghostbloods. I am sorry @Dalakaar.

21 minutes ago, Dalakaar said:

Basically :D

YOU HAVE JOINED THE ANTI-MOASH GANG WELCOME NEW MEMBER

Ye I would've joined when @Kelsier'sGodComplex did, but she's my little sister and she was hogging the laptop

Edited by Mailnaise

9 minutes ago, Kelsier'sGodComplex said:

I disagree. Moash is the devil incarnate. All those who say likewise are about as trustworthy as the Ghostbloods. I am sorry @Dalakaar.

Heh, I do find Mraize/Ghostbloods more interesting. I like his hunter/prey mentality. Just unfortunate I have to Shallan PoV to get the goods on em most of the time.

So far the people I've had the strongest urge to read grisly deaths of were Nale (Pre-Edgedancer), Amaram, and Sadeas. And to a certain extent Ialai, but her relevance seems to be faltering. Adolin's WoR ending was extremely satisfying, I just wish the ramifications of it hadn't petered out.

I like Taravangian and am not entirely sure he's villain through and through.

Odium I am reserving judgement on. So far I don't think I know enough to make a judgement, yet. 

I love to hate Moash. He is just a tragic man that had nothing and that lost even the little important people he had left. Unlucky in life and dark-eyes, he couldn't find any way forward in life but at the same time, he blamed the ruling class and wanted revenge.

What I find interesting with Moash is that he used to be on equal grounds with Kaladin, they practically started from the same point, they shared the dark-eyes unfair fate of being reduced to the lowest point in society, bridgemen, fodder in a war. Imagine if Kaladin kept on hating light eyes, he could've been that guy's partner or maybe be even him. 

Where Moash completely lost me is after he got his revenge. I cried my eyes out for Elhokar, but I was hoping at least Moash would move on. But that's not how it goes when you indulge in such a vast amount of passionate revenge. It's a vicious cycle that keeps on feeding.

Consumed by it he is practically now the personification of hate, and of course, he deserves to die.

1 hour ago, insert_anagram_here said:

I love to hate Moash. He is just a tragic man that had nothing and that lost even the little important people he had left. Unlucky in life and dark-eyes, he couldn't find any way forward in life but at the same time, he blamed the ruling class and wanted revenge.

What I find interesting with Moash is that he used to be on equal grounds with Kaladin, they practically started from the same point, they shared the dark-eyes unfair fate of being reduced to the lowest point in society, bridgemen, fodder in a war. Imagine if Kaladin kept on hating light eyes, he could've been that guy's partner or maybe be even him. 

Where Moash completely lost me is after he got his revenge. I cried my eyes out for Elhokar, but I was hoping at least Moash would move on. But that's not how it goes when you indulge in such a vast amount of passionate revenge. It's a vicious cycle that keeps on feeding.

Consumed by it he is practically now the personification of hate, and of course, he deserves to die.

This. Except he does not deserve to die. To damnation (Braize) with him!