Odd Job Tavern

Invocation

56 minutes ago, I think I am here. said:

Glasses stopeped shattering as The Haunt grew to a normal size again, with its swirling dust outline. Story, she wanted to know his story? Attention! He had a story, and she would pay attention. He would be noticed. Especially after her threats of forgetting him, he paused, subdued.

“Theee hundred years of isolation,” he said quietly. “Of being a spren. And no one noticed, until I began to move things. Little things. Like knives. And then they noticed me, but they bled out too fast to tell anyone else,” it was clear from his tone of voice he was not sane, but with the attention of the woman, he began to grow less desperate, and the insanity that came with being ignored faded away. “I don’t need to tell you my story,” he snapped. He hated that he was so easily used, because of his need to be noticed. 

“The world will know my name, woman, and you will too. Just wait, and you’ll see. Just wait. Everything will burn with my name.”

Reylf let out a long, low whistle. "You got turned into a spren? For three hundred years?" He shook his head. "Man, I feel sorry for you. No wonder you're... less stable."

@I think I am here.

Edited by xinoehp512

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

Reylf let out a long, low whistle. "You got turned into a spren? For three hundred years?" He shook his head. "Man, I feel sorry for you. No wonder you're... less stable."

The Haunt turned sharply to Reylf. “I’m perfectly stable,” he said, hovering. “Completely stable,”

Okay, I just read it and w h y. Why are you doing this? I don't want a serial killer coming in and disrupting my clientele. All I want with this character is to be able to run a peaceful tavern. If you were doing this to the character that is mid-approval right now, I could understand, because he's a brash, cocky, frankly downright rude guy, but Malu is just trying to make people be happy with food and drink and an environment to be able to relax in. Can we just not do this whole train of BS and everyone goes back to normal? @Ark1002

1 minute ago, Sunbringer said:

It was supposed to be peaceful inside, and what people do on the outside had no bearing. It was supposed to be an area where you didn't have to worry about allegiances and just eat, drink, and be merry.

Edited by Invocation

12 hours ago, whattheHoid said:

Freyja snorted into her glass and walked over to the person drinking Alethi orange.

"Hey. The names Freyja and this here is my friend Laecrien." Said Freyja. "Psst! Show yourself Laecrien! Don't be rude!"

"My name's Zan, and who are you talking to?"