Odd Job Tavern

Invocation

Johnny will probably need like a week to recover from the smoke and blood lol, I’ll keep him here, fixing up the place with his extremely limited craftsmanship. He’s really more of a supplies guy though if you know what I mean.

Who knows, maybe he could get some combat training from a certain Knight Radiant while he’s here or something *wink wink nudge nudge*

Edited by The Technovore

Reylf shot up through the air. That stuff at the tavern had taken way longer then he expected it to. He needed to get to the Alleyharbor, fast.

Luckily for him, he was the fastest thing he knew of.

He accelerated across the city, feeling the Alleystorm sweep over him.

Lily peeked her head through the gap where the door used to be. There were quite a few burn marks, the chairs and tables were shattered, and the ceiling was sagging a bit, but other than that it didn’t look too bad. At least no one was fighting anymore. She quickly walked to the bar.

”I would like some, um... cake please. Oh, wait! Do you have any ice cream?”

She smiled nervously.

Edited by Lunamor

Sorry I was gone for a while. @The Technovore this knight radiant could help teach you combat training, and progression works miracles for smoke inhalation! 

Jacien woke up from his trance. It had started as soon as the fight had ended. It was a good thing that it hadn't happened during there fight. Or maybe the fight delayed it. Who knows?

He looked around the room, still holding a moderate amount of stormlight. He went around the room healing those that needed it, curing the damage from smoke inhalation and cuts or broken bones. 

He turned toward Malu, who was pouring a very large mug of something he couldn't recognize. He did his best to avoid alcohol. He'd never had it before, but his natural ADHD would not mix well with the recklessness of being drunk. 
"I might be able to do something about...That." He said, gesturing toward the smoking hole. @Invocation

On 3/7/2019 at 9:04 AM, Nohadon said:

Kestraal, sergeant at the Canton of Combat walked into the tavern fight. His metal fabrial leg making soft clanks as he walked

He snuck behind Jacien and opened a bendalloy bubble, tapping his nicrocilminds to make it so time nearly stopped for everyone outside of it.

”You’re needed in OASIS city, I’m here if you want me to teleport you back to the Canton of combat so you can get there and heal up” Kestraal passed Jacien a cloak that had the Canton of Combat insignia emblazoned on it.

“20 kid’s lives are endangered by this guy called Benson. You need to save them, do you want to go now?”

@Sunbringer

@Sunbringer

Just now, Sunbringer said:

Jacien remembered the guy who had come to get him. 
"Right. We should go now."

Kestraal grabbed Jaciens arm and drew an Aon Tia in the air. Teleporting him to OASIS city.

13 hours ago, Lunamor said:

Lily peeked her head through the gap where the door used to be. There were quite a few burn marks, the chairs and tables were shattered, and the ceiling was sagging a bit, but other than that it didn’t look too bad. At least no one was fighting anymore. She quickly walked to the bar.

She smiled nervously.

Also, you know, there is chalk pillars in the middle, the back wall is missing, and the charred door is on the floor :P

Don’t forget the unconscious soot-n-foam-covered kid slumped over on a chair by the stairs ;)

And the random dead NPC by the back wall with the blowtorch-scorch mark across his face.

And @Sunbringer Johnny would gladly accept an offer of combat training, once the timeline moves forward a little bit, lol

Edited by The Technovore

She blinked.

Caywren was gone. The bloodstained floors were gone. There was no eerie wind howling. No shadows looking like they were about to come to life and attack.

Only the wrecked tavern. As well as some blood. 

Lusk walked over and said something to her. She wasn't sure what.

Freedom felt herself begin to slip back into hallucination. 

Stop it. she told herself. Now is not the time. 

And for the first time it actually worked. Her vision returned to normal.
Right. Wrecked tavern. Blood. 

It can't hurt you. You're fine.

He looked slightly concerned. “You okay? Don’t go flying on me here right after I’ve found you. That would be bad. You can die after I’ve trained you."

"Dying," she said, blinking away the last of the memories threatening to resurface, "was not on my to-do list."

@I think I am here.

Edited by Silva

3 minutes ago, Steel Inquisitive said:

"Well..... That was exciting...." Sam stated, staring at the wreckage. "I wonder if we could get the gang to help clean the place up?"

“Bella wouldn’t go for it. Wanna go someplace else for our...date?”

23 hours ago, Lunamor said:

She smiled nervously.

"I think you'll find our service is a little disrupted right now, but I'll look in the back and see what we have." Malu turns around and goes into the back room, eventually coming back out with a slice of pineapple cake. "This...isn't the best cake, but it's all that is still in a servable condition. The ice cream has all melted, apologies for that."

3 minutes ago, Invocation said:

"I think you'll find our service is a little disrupted right now, but I'll look in the back and see what we have." Malu turns around and goes into the back room, eventually coming back out with a slice of pineapple cake. "This...isn't the best cake, but it's all that is still in a servable condition. The ice cream has all melted, apologies for that."

“Thank you!”

Lily takes the cake and sits down at a table. She takes a small bite, and her eyes light up. The flavor of pineapple is strange, but still delicious. After feeding some to the bird on her shoulder, she devours the entire cake.

5 hours ago, Steel Inquisitive said:

She groaned, covering her face with her hands. "Oh, hush you. At least I don't blush whenever someone smiles!" She moved her hand to his shoulder and gave him her most winning smile.

Nael smiled right back. “Nice try. Let’s head back. At least there’s coffee there.

On 13/03/2019 at 5:47 AM, Silva said:

“Dying," she said, blinking away the last of the memories threatening to resurface, "was not on my to-do list."

“Well, that’s a bloody relief,” he said sarcastically. “But everyone dies eventually, so get used to the fact you will too someday.”

He stood up, didn’t offer her a hand up. “Now, I want to you start on what I said. Start making a routine, then age and practise with  that.”