Odd Job Tavern

Invocation

“Right after the Waiter incident, I had to rush off to Oasis city on a job for the canton of combat, stopping Vestivus from killing lots of people. By the time I arrived, it was too late. I need to track him down.”

1 minute ago, Sunbringer said:

“Right after the Waiter incident, I had to rush off to Oasis city on a job for the canton of combat, stopping Vestivus from killing lots of people. By the time I arrived, it was too late. I need to track him down.”

Malu nods. "I'll see what I can do. Is there a timeframe specifically you need this done by?"

Edited by Invocation

Darkness wandered in nonchalantly, and leaned on the bar near Malu and Jacien.  Overhearing the name "Vesuvius", he decided to but his obnoxious head in, "Vesuvius?  Yeah, real tough customer.  Fought him once in a tournament.  Shredded my arm and choked me out.  Only guy I've ever fought that could withstand my blows."  He raised a fist for a moment, and snapped his finger while tapping Kinetic energy, making his fingers move extremely fast and powerfully.  He continued, "Not anxious to fight that one again.  My advise is: let him go.  He can't do much more harm to anybody else than he can to you if you antagonize him."

@Invocation

@Sunbringer

A figure with a slight frame and a long black cloak wrapped many times over him stepped into the bar, then took a small step back from the sharp scent of alchohol. For this figure was only a kid. And maybe the cloak would have looked intimidating if it wasn’t on a nervous, bumbling youth, with glasses to fit his appearance.

Hesitantly, he hopped over to a barstool. Next to the one called Darkness. “Um, hi?” He said, tapping them on the shoulder. “I think you’d be interested in something. A little plan.”

@Vargo Seldon

19 hours ago, Vargo Seldon said:

Darkness wandered in nonchalantly, and leaned on the bar near Malu and Jacien.  Overhearing the name "Vesuvius", he decided to but his obnoxious head in, "Vesuvius?  Yeah, real tough customer.  Fought him once in a tournament.  Shredded my arm and choked me out.  Only guy I've ever fought that could withstand my blows."  He raised a fist for a moment, and snapped his finger while tapping Kinetic energy, making his fingers move extremely fast and powerfully.  He continued, "Not anxious to fight that one again.  My advise is: let him go.  He can't do much more harm to anybody else than he can to you if you antagonize him."

@Invocation

@Sunbringer

"If Jacien here wants me to find him and is willing to pay me to do so, then I'll do it, so you're better off convincing him, not me," Malu said, chuckling somewhat.

5 hours ago, Turtle373 said:

Zan watched a kid walk in with a cloak on that was way to big for him walk over to Darkness and ask him about some kind of plan. Zan was curious now, he walked over to the kid, "what's this plan?" he asked, looming over the kid.

@I think I am here.

“Uh...” Wes trailed off. “Maybe we can talk somewhere more private?” He scribbled down a location on a napkin.

You've got to get your character approved first, gon.

Dwig walked in tiredly, waving to the barkeep and sitting down. 

"Whiskey. Scadrian. Sharp and strong. On the rocks, too." he rubbed his eyes. It had been a long few days. "Then maybe some coffee."

1 hour ago, Dr. Dapper said:

"Whiskey. Scadrian. Sharp and strong. On the rocks, too." he rubbed his eyes. It had been a long few days. "Then maybe some coffee."

"You sure you don't want both at once? I could mix the two and it'll turn out pretty good."

On 4/2/2019 at 6:56 AM, I think I am here. said:

A figure with a slight frame and a long black cloak wrapped many times over him stepped into the bar, then took a small step back from the sharp scent of alchohol. For this figure was only a kid. And maybe the cloak would have looked intimidating if it wasn’t on a nervous, bumbling youth, with glasses to fit his appearance.

Hesitantly, he hopped over to a barstool. Next to the one called Darkness. “Um, hi?” He said, tapping them on the shoulder. “I think you’d be interested in something. A little plan.”

@Vargo Seldon

Darkness nodded.  "I'll meet you," he muttered in a quiet voice.  He then straightened, and walked out.

5 hours ago, Dr. Dapper said:

"Well, Malu, thanks. I've gotta run." he tossed a few crysts on the counter and walked out, a spring in his step.

3 hours ago, Sunbringer said:

Jacien got up and walked out. He seriously needed to take care of a few things now that he really should have done before, but three fights puts off stuff.

Once upon a time, people would stay and just enjoy the tavern atmosphere. Malu thinks to himself.

Edited by Invocation

41 minutes ago, Dr. Dapper said:

"Back!" he said happily, "What's the special?"

"Well you weren't gone long, huh? Couldn't resist the atmosphere of the tavern? The special...we have a shrimp and onion bisque as the soup special and some carrot cake, plus our new line of Exotic Flavor cookies."

As Malu spoke, a robed figure walked through the door, dramatically nailing a listing to the board:

Spoiler

I will pay 5000 C to anyone who brings the man named Benson's head to the city of oasis.

Edited by Invocation