Republic of Alleycity

Lord Meeker

Head of Defense  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should a Head of Defense to manage the Precursors be elected?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

18 hours ago, Darth Woodrack said:

"Now, I am slightly confused. I do not have very much food to spare, but I will provide a regiment of Superlifless to help in your protection. I can also call a friend of mine, name of Silva Rey, to assist in person," Dusk said, "I will need some form of reimbursement. It dose not have to be significant, just enough that I profit form this arrangement. Perhaps a 1% interest in Fortress Eternals economy?"

@Vargo Seldon

"Simple Interest, and for a regiment of superlifless we can get you a bit more than that.  Fortress Eternal, being a closed economy, is quite rich from trading."

To the Old Lady, he offered his sincere apologies, "I'm sorry miss, we did not realize that the yeti lands were already claimed."

@Arky-boi @Darth Woodrack

Pry bit her lip, unsure of how much longer this was going to go on. So far almost nothing had been accomplished due to the simple fact that almost no one knew what they were doing. She was very grateful to have told Tino to plan on her not being back at the apartment by dinner.

The group of DA members all huddled together to have a scholarly debate as to whose raspberry was a greater contribution to science, but seemed to quickly rally around the latter, given that the first hadn't even employed Hemalurgy in his pursuit of science.

"Now, now!" A particularly elderly member of the DA group proclaimed loudly. "Let's settle this civily. Ttrial by spiking! To the death!"

A roar of approval resounded from the DA members, before they noticed the rest of the room.

Eventually they decided to conduct a quick poll to decide the relative scholarly merits of genetics, lung capacity, and cheek structure on the ability to blow raspberries.

1 minute ago, Voidus said:

"Now, now!" A particularly elderly member of the DA group proclaimed loudly. "Let's settle this civily. Ttrial by spiking! To the death!"

A roar of approval resounded from the DA members, before they noticed the rest of the room.

Eventually they decided to conduct a quick poll to decide the relative scholarly merits of genetics, lung capacity, and cheek structure on the ability to blow raspberries.

Should we move this to Alley ╔╦╦═╬╦═? :P