Republic of Alleycity

Lord Meeker

Head of Defense  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should a Head of Defense to manage the Precursors be elected?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

8 minutes ago, beantheboy12 said:

THIS IS NOT GOOD! I HAVE NOT BEEN FOLLOWING THIS THREAD. WHAT THE STORMS IS THIS ABOUT THE DA TAKING OVER?

Hey, you leave your government idle with a bunch of unsupervised members of the DA in it, then the government is going to be taken over.

5 minutes ago, MacThorstenson said:

The young DA scientist realized with horror that he forgot to specify spiritual gene in his suggestion. He quickly tried to fix that by shouting it really loudly.

It was super effective, and the poll that was being conducted was changed accordingly.

Just now, Voidus said:

Hey, you leave your government idle with a bunch of unsupervised members of the DA in it, then the government is going to be taken over.

Okay, that's it, even if I'm not an official TUBA rep, I'm participating.

Now how do I participate?

Never mind. I'll probably figure it out.

The DA members seemed to rapidly reach a majority consensus that the primary contributing factor was likely to be related to sDNA. This may have been due for their propensity for believing that everything has contributing sDNA factors, which was a predisposition they tended to gain after spending uncountable hours grafting bits of sDNA together.

Having thus proven that the DA was far more effective and better equipped for coming to swift, decisive resolution, more DA members began crowding into the room.

Just now, MacThorstenson said:

That's it. 

Can we spike him?

According to the only vote actually completed so far? Yes. :D

1 minute ago, beantheboy12 said:

AJ looked around at the DA members shooting him threatening glances. He kept his hand on his gun and tried not to look intimidated

Good luck.

One of the DA members approached AJ threateningly, carrying a large spike.

"Excuse me sir, would like to be test subject 001 for our experiment attempting to locate the bindpoints necessary to increase ones ability to blow raspberries? You would be given a lifetime supply of cookies as compensation."

"And you intend to enforce that via a useless hunk of metal, your gun, and a bunch of portals? Good luck." Then the man asked a another person if they would like to be a part of the experiment.

The spike hadn't been used on anyone, its completely uninvested.

Edited by MacThorstenson

The man yelled, "I got one!"

Holding the man by the wrist he dragged him over to a table where he gave him a gold medallion and told him to start tapping when he was spiked.

The scientist then took a iron and tin alloy and proceeded to spike the man via every conceivable spot, starting with his head and moving to his toes. The man started tapping the gold medallion and thus healed every time.