The Happy Inquisitor: A Restaurant

Lunamor

12 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

"Oh, we have some food. Stew and cookies! Would you like something that...didn't mysteriously fly in through the window? And as for drinks, we've got lots that's way better than dragon pee. I...don't actually think dragon pee is safe to drink, and I was told not to let you folks die."

"Yeah im pretty sure my stomach is still eating itself, so could I have some uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhstew? And water?"

"What kind? We have Exploding, Solid, Talking, Awakened, Color Changing, Luminous, Chouta, Cookie, and Plain flavors (Horn free options available, Awakened Stew costs one breath). We also have chouta, pancakes (all ten types from Yeddaw), cookies (completely spike-free...maybe), and cake (boot, pineapple, carrot, and others.) So, what do you want?"

1 hour ago, DramaQueen said:

"What kind? We have Exploding, Solid, Talking, Awakened, Color Changing, Luminous, Chouta, Cookie, and Plain flavors (Horn free options available, Awakened Stew costs one breath). We also have chouta, pancakes (all ten types from Yeddaw), cookies (completely spike-free...maybe), and cake (boot, pineapple, carrot, and others.) So, what do you want?"

"Could I get uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh awakened?"

38 minutes ago, Sequence said:

"Could I get uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh awakened?"

"Sure thing! That'll be one Breath."

37 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"I would Luminous and color changing soup, and can they be combined to create luminous color changing soup?"

"I'm not sure, let me ask the chef." Radiant shouted into the back room. "Hey, Luna! Can this guy get luminous color changing soup? Also, I've got an order for some Awakened stew."

@Lunamor

Edited by DramaQueen

5 hours ago, DramaQueen said:

"I'm not sure, let me ask the chef." Radiant shouted into the back room. "Hey, Luna! Can this guy get luminous color changing soup? Also, I've got an order for some Awakened stew."

@Lunamor

“Hmm… I suppose I can make this stew. He might become at risk of spontaneous combustion, but there is no progress without danger!”

He disappeared back into the kitchen, which soon began to flash as if filled with disco balls and stained windows.

Lunamor emerged from the kitchen, proudly holding two bowls of stew. One looked perfectly regular. Well, still as superior as Lunamor’s stews when compared to all others, but relatively plain in terms of The Happy Inquisitor’s typical fare. 

The other bowl looked almost as if it had been infused with Stormlight, shimmering with all colors of the visible spectrum. It’s hue was rather unpredictable in nature, sometimes gently fading to another, other times violently flashing between pigments. 

He proudly set both dishes down in front of the lucky customer. As their contents sloshed slightly from the jolt of hitting the counter, it became apparent that Lunamor had put some glitter in the colorful stew. It was quite a generous amount. The remnants could be seen dusting his apron.

@The Wandering Wizard

14 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"I would also like to order some pineapple pizza if it's at all possible.'

Lunamor furrowed his brows upon hearing this.

”Pineapple… pizza? I know nothing of this thing. This dish, is he some type of stew? Perhaps something like a waffle or pancake?”

Edited by Lunamor