The Happy Inquisitor: A Restaurant

Lunamor

3 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Lunamor’s brows furrowed even more at this immediate request for white. But he couldn’t turn away a potential customer. Kaladin looked just as grumpy sometimes, and he wasn’t a troublemaker. Well, the bad kind, at least.

”I will give you this drink soon, after I get the other customer’s order ready.”

He turned back around to face the other person. A waiter? Lunamor looked around, realizing he had no idea where his staff was. Another waiter couldn’t hurt, he supposed. He already was having to deal with two customers at once, one minute after he had regained his senses.

”You may be a waiter if you wish. However, this job, he is difficult. Much blood has been shed in trying to serve customers.”

"Um... okay? Thank you for the job?" The person was unsure how to take it.

"Uh, right this way!" They led Ashe to a table.

"Hello sir, what would you like to eat today?" They asked the man that just walked in.

@Ookla the Silver @Ookla-The-Stick

1 minute ago, Canada Lover said:

"Hello sir, what would you like to eat today?" They asked the man that just walked in.

@Ookla the Silver @Ookla-The-Stick

"Boiled sleepless"

1 hour ago, Canada Lover said:

Lunamor breathed a sigh of relief. He was not made to deal with three customers at once. He shuffled towards the kitchen, but smelled something awful. He sped in and found a horrific sight. There was a pot of stew charred beyond recognition! He had apparently left the burner on during his absence. He muttered an apology, and dumped it in the trash with a wince.

He quickly made the simple stew and grabbed a bottle of cider and a bottle of white. The stew and cider he set to the side, as he couldn’t have his waiter eating on the job. He poured a tiny glass of white, and brought it out to the women dressed in white at a table.

@Ookla-The-Stick

Edited by Lunamor
Spelling

Just now, Lunamor said:

Lunamor breathed a sigh of relief. He was not made to deal with three customers at once. He shuffled towards the kitchen, but smelled something awful. He sped in and found a horrific sight. There was a pot of stew charred beyond recognition! He had apparently left the burner on during his absence. He muttered an apology, and dumped it in the trash with a wince.

He quickly made the simple stew and grabbed a bottle of cider and a bottle of white. The stew and coder he set to the side, as he couldn’t have his waiter eating on the job. He poured a tiny glass of white, and brought it out to the women dressed in white at the bar.

@Ookla-The-Stick

Ash took the small shot glass and sipped at it appreciatively. "good stuff, this." 

"Uh, one boiled sleepless for the man in the back?" The person called out to Lunamor.

2 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

He quickly made the simple stew and grabbed a bottle of cider and a bottle of white. The stew and coder he set to the side, as he couldn’t have his waiter eating on the job. He poured a tiny glass of white, and brought it out to the women dressed in white at the bar.

@Ookla-The-Stick

But bringing things out to people is my job...

Just now, Ookla-The-Stick said:

Ash took the small shot glass and sipped at it appreciatively. "good stuff, this." 

Lunamor eyed her intensely, watching for any signs of devious intent.

”I appreciate the compliment. What is your name?”

1 minute ago, Canada Lover said:

"Uh, one boiled sleepless for the man in the back?" The person called out to Lunamor.

Lunamor was mildly concerned. A sleepless? Boiled? He had a new target to be suspicious of.

“Is cremling stew acceptable?”

@Ookla the Silver

Lunamor doesn’t trust anyone else to hand out Horneater White.

3 minutes ago, Ookla-The-Stick said:

"Ash." She said, taking another tiny sip.

“Ash. A fine name. My name is Lunamor.”

She seemed to be at least a bit trustworthy. She hadn’t downed the entire drink in one go. 

“Let me know if you would like some more white.”

He was loathe to pass up an opportunity for more spheres.

Just now, Lunamor said:

“Ash. A fine name. My name is Lunamor.”

She seemed to be at least a bit trustworthy. She hadn’t downed the entire drink in one go. 

“Let me know if you would like some more white.”

He was loathe to pass up an opportunity for more spheres.

" nice to meet you, Lunamor, and thank you." she sat back, trailing her finger idly around the rim of her glass before taking another sip, savoring the fiery drink.  

2 hours ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

Elan yawns, walking into The Happy Inquisitor. "Someone get me something to wake me up," He says, flopping into a seat. "I'm exhausted."

Lunamor nodded to Ash, then shuffled over to the new customer.

“The Metalborn Snap, he is very good for waking up. Do you want one?”

A fanfare sounds as the door swings wide open. Enter: The Soundtrack. The Soundtrack rings out Variations on Stew, and a feeling of desire (specifically for stew) emanates from it. 

I don’t know a lot about music, but I’m going to try to make it sound fancy and Italian I guess

@Canada Lover

Edited by TheOokla929

The waiter brought out the drink to @Ookla the Silver.

They then quickly seated Elan before they fell asleep and went to the new person.

"Hello, welcome to The Happy Inquisitor! What would you like to eat and drink?"

6 minutes ago, TheOokla929 said:

A fanfare sounds as the door swings wide open. Enter: The Soundtrack. The Soundtrack rings out Variations on Stew, and a feeling of desire (specifically for stew) emanates from it. 

@Canada Lover

Ask Lunamor what the music is.

@Lunamor

3 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

"Hello, welcome to The Happy Inquisitor! What would you like to eat and drink?"

@Lunamor

Variations on Stew intensifies, this time in a minor key conveying a slightly annoyed tone. 

What do you want me to ask Lunamor?

And yeah The Soundtrack wants some stew, just regular