The Happy Inquisitor: A Restaurant

Lunamor

2 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Lunamor grabbed a bottle from underneath the bar. He uncapped it and held it underneath Ash’s nose, waking her up.

Ash woke up, looking terrified and immediately reached for her knife. "Where am I?" She sounded very scared, her breath coming harsh and fast, chest heaving.

Edited by Ookla-The-Stick

Just now, Ookla-The-Stick said:

Ash woke up, looking terrified and immediately reached for her knife. "Where am I?" She sounded very scared, her breath coming harsh and fast, chest heaving.

“You are in The Happy Inquisitor, a restaurant in Urithiru. You were drinking coffee. It apparently made you fall asleep instead of waking up.”

He handed Ash the remainder of her coffee.

Just now, Lunamor said:

“You are in The Happy Inquisitor, a restaurant in Urithiru. You were drinking coffee. It apparently made you fall asleep instead of waking up.”

He handed Ash the remainder of her coffee.

Ash scrambled away, a crazed look in her eyes as she tugged her knife out and brandished it with a little cry of fear.

Ash scrambled away, a crazed look in her eyes as she tugged her knife out and brandished it with a little cry of fear.

“Ash? Are you ok?”

Lunamor inhaled some stormlight, just in case.

”I’m Lunamor. Do you remember me?”

10 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

“Ash? Are you ok?”

Lunamor inhaled some stormlight, just in case.

”I’m Lunamor. Do you remember me?”

Ash turned at the sound of his voice. 

"The monsters!" She shrieked cowering against the wall, one hand yanking on her hair and the other pointing the knife in all different directions.

"They've come for meeeeee!"

She lapsed into mumbling incoherently and whimpering every so often. tears wet her cheeks and she drew the knife across her wrist, making a tiny gash there.  it bled and she seemed even more distressed by the sight of her blood.

@Lunamor

20 minutes ago, Ookla-The-Stick said:

Ash turned at the sound of his voice. 

"The monsters!" She shrieked cowering against the wall, one hand yanking on her hair and the other pointing the knife in all different directions.

"They've come for meeeeee!"

She lapsed into mumbling incoherently and whimpering every so often. tears wet her cheeks and she drew the knife across her wrist, making a tiny gash there.  it bled and she seemed even more distressed by the sight of her blood.

@Lunamor

“I am… not equipped for this.”

Lunamor nervously fiddled for a moment. Then, he splashed Ash in the face with a cup of ice cold water.

11 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

“I am… not equipped for this.”

Lunamor nervously fiddled for a moment. Then, he splashed Ash in the face with a cup of ice cold water.

She recoiled, her eyes going wide as the water mingled with the blood, dripping down her arms.

Do you want to get someone else to deal with her? I'm enjoying this too much :P 

She did not stop whimpering. 

stop bot-hunting and get over here :P 

@Lunamor

9 minutes ago, Ookla-The-Stick said:

She recoiled, her eyes going wide as the water mingled with the blood, dripping down her arms.

She did not stop whimpering. 

@Lunamor

Yeah, Lunamor as a character has no idea what to do :P By someone else do you mean another rper or an npc?

Lunamor frantically retrieved a towel and tried to dry off Ash.

The only thing I can think of is getting Kaladin to snap Ash out of it or a therapy ardent person, but I don’t have the best knowledge for rping that. Maaaaybe someone else would be able to have their character do it?

12 hours ago, Lunamor said:

Lunamor frantically retrieved a towel and tried to dry off Ash.

“This is not working.”

Lunamor thought for a moment. Then he walked over to the wall and placed his hand on a vein of gemstone.

”Navani? Please send Kaladin to The Happy Inquisitor. It’s an emergency.”

Kaladin would know what to do.

@Ookla the Wierdo @Ookla-The-Stick

Edited by Lunamor
Forgot to tag

1 minute ago, Lunamor said:

“This is not working.”

Lunamor thought for a moment. Then he walked over to the wall and placed his hand on a vein of gemstone.

”Navani? Please send Kaladin to The Happy Inquisitor. It’s an emergency.”

Kaladin would know what to do.

@Ookla the Wierdo @Ookla-The-Stick

Ash continued too whimper and look terrified. 

9 hours ago, Ookla the Black Sock said:

"Depends on your mood. If you want sweet food, get woman's food. If you want spicy food, like really spicy food, go for men's food. They may give you a weird look, so maybe get a few costumes. Then again, I doubt a place like this really cares about the odd gender standards of this place... Imagine not being allowed to read! The west is far better. I personally hope that Urithiru takes on more of, say, Azir's standards. Now that," He said waving his half empty cup in the air, "that is a country I'd like to visit sometime, Mrai-my master doesn't think that it's where our profit is. It's all Unmade this, easy investiture that... You know how it is."

“Is it good? The men’s food?”

13 minutes ago, Ookla-The-Stick said:

Ash didn't notice as Kaladin opened the door.

@Lunamor

“Ash, this is Kaladin.”

Lunamor gestured to him.

”He is here to help you.”

Lunamor shuffled over to Kaladin and whispered under his breath.

”Ash, she is having some problems. Seeing things, being terrified. She needs help.”

@Ookla the Wierdo