The Happy Inquisitor: A Restaurant

Lunamor

38 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

How did he verbally say a winky face?

These guys are really creeping Lunamor out.

“Erm, just a minute.”

He walks back over to the kitchen and prepares three bowls of regular stew, retrieving them from the large container at the center of the kitchen. He then returns and hands the stew out.

They drink the stew in unison and frown. 
"Are you sure this has been stewing the longest? :("

2 hours ago, Ookla the Wierdo said:

:D That's right! He took it! :P 

1 hour ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

Kaladin narrowed his eyes, removing his hand from her shoulder and holding it out for her to shake. “I’m Kaladin. I’m the man who got you out of the bar and took you to this nice open space that doesn’t smell like sweat and drinks, after you nearly killed yourself on alcohol and firemoss.” 

Ash spat on the offered hand contemptuously. "I don't know what your talkin' about." Ash rolled her eyes. "Storming man." She added under her breath. "If you'll excuse me..." She tried to shove her way off the chair and past him. 

@Part Of The Narrative

2 minutes ago, Argenti said:

A large Ruby apears in their hand.
"Will this do?"

Lunamor takes the gem and carefully inspects it. It appears to have no inclusions and the light bounces off of it quite well.

”This will do. One moment please.”

He walks to the kitchen and opens a panel in the back, revealing a small wine cellar. He retrieves an opaque glass bottle from the top shelf. It is high up enough that even someone as tall as Lunamor needs to stand on their tippy toes to reach it. 

He returns to the group and hands over the bottle.

1 minute ago, Lunamor said:

Lunamor takes the gem and carefully inspects it. It appears to have no inclusions and the light bounces off of it quite well.

”This will do. One moment please.”

He walks to the kitchen and opens a panel in the back, revealing a small wine cellar. He retrieves an opaque glass bottle from the top shelf. It is high up enough that even someone as tall as Lunamor needs to stand on their tippy toes to reach it. 

He returns to the group and hands over the bottle.

They open the bottle and pour their glasses, then inhale, and the liquid turned to dust.

10 minutes ago, Argenti said:

"We," Says the Ginger.
"Will," Says the Brunette

"Be ok!" Says the Ravenette.

“Riiiight.”

Lunamor nods and slowly backs away, returning to his customary corner of the restaurant where he watches over the patrons. He does not take his eyes off of the trio.

17 hours ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Ash spat on the offered hand contemptuously. "I don't know what your talkin' about." Ash rolled her eyes. "Storming man." She added under her breath. "If you'll excuse me..." She tried to shove her way off the chair and past him. 

@Part Of The Narrative

Kaladin sighed, wiping his hand on his shirt and crossing the balcony to stand in front of the exit. "Where exactly are you trying to go?"

10 minutes ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

Kaladin sighed, wiping his hand on his shirt and crossing the balcony to stand in front of the exit. "Where exactly are you trying to go?"

Ash glared at him. She reached out to grab her knife, but her hand closed on empty air. "Where's my storming knife? Why should I tell you anything?"

Kal took the knife, when someone else was playin' him, just sayin'

@Ookla the Wierdo

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

Ash glared at him. She reached out to grab her knife, but her hand closed on empty air. "Where's my storming knife? Why should I tell you anything?"

@Ookla the Wierdo

Kaladin crossed his arms. "You don't need a knife, because no one here is going to hurt you." He could feel himself losing patience, and he breathed deeply to calm himself. "Not half an hour ago you were a shivering, crying, screaming mess of a women on the floor of a room back there. You really don't remember?" It was so strange...

1 minute ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

Kaladin crossed his arms. "You don't need a knife, because no one here is going to hurt you." He could feel himself losing patience, and he breathed deeply to calm himself. "Not half an hour ago you were a shivering, crying, screaming mess of a women on the floor of a room back there. You really don't remember?" It was so strange...

Ash cocked her head looking at him curiously. "You're a good liar. Most of e'm can't lie that good...." She trailed off, seeming to ignore the other question.   

1 minute ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Ash cocked her head looking at him curiously. "You're a good liar. Most of e'm can't lie that good...." She trailed off, seeming to ignore the other question.   

"Maybe it's because I'm telling the truth?" Kaladin suggested.

On 12/21/2023 at 8:17 AM, Part Of The Narrative said:

"Maybe it's because I'm telling the truth?" Kaladin suggested.

"Humph! Imagine that! Someone actually telling the truth!" Ash rolled her eyes and sat in the chair again.  "If you are telling the truth, might as well tell all of it." She feigned indifference. 

@Part Of The Narrative

Edited by Just-A-Stick

On 12/21/2023 at 8:19 AM, Just-A-Stick said:

"Humph! Imagine that! Someone actually telling the truth!" Ash rolled her eyes and sat in the chair again.  "If you are telling the truth, might as well tell all of it." She feigned indifference. 

@Part Of The Narrative

Kaladin sighed. “What is there to tell? You were only hurting yourself in there. Rock, or uh, Lunamor, the owner of the restaurant, he …strongly recommended that I bring you here and talk to you, because you weren’t yourself. At least not the self you are now.”

Edited by Part Of The Narrative

4 minutes ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

Kaladin sighed. “What is there to tell? You were only hurting yourself in there. Rock, or uh, Lunamor, the owner of the restaurant, he …strongly recommended that I bring you here and talk to you, because you weren’t yourself. At least not the self you are now.”

"Oh..." She was silent for a moment, thinking hard. "I... I don't remember that at all..." 

3 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"Oh..." She was silent for a moment, thinking hard. "I... I don't remember that at all..." 

“I thought you might not,” Kaladin muttered. “Have you eaten anything lately? Drank any water?” He offered the canteen again. 

7 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"I don't remember..." She took the canteen and took a small sip. 

Kaladin offered his hand. "Let's get something to eat. Then we'll figure this out."

want to fast forward to the point where they have food?

Edited by Part Of The Narrative