The Happy Inquisitor: A Restaurant

Lunamor

Dapper smiled and breathed in. Booklight flooded into him and he manipulated the Surge of Development to create a character. As was the usual for Rolesmiths, it was an OC. 

It was Dwig. As if obeying a silent command, he moved over to the door and stood with his arms crossed.

Dapper continued to smile as he took his coat off and tied a leather headband around his head to keep his hair back.

4 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

Shard of Thought looks to Renarin. "You can help him?"

“Um, yes, I can,” he says, embarrassed about the attention. He places his hands on both sides of Bean’s head, and his glow fades as he starts to knit back together. A gash on the side of his head shrinks, and new teeth appear. Once the wound on his head was small enough that it could heal on his own, he stopped, needing to conserve his Stormlight. “He should be good from here,” he says.

20 hours ago, Lunamor said:

@Silva, have you decided what you want to have? We have chouta, stew, and pancakes.”

Silva blinks her eyes, realizing that quite a while ago she was asked a question. "Pancakes," she says even though whoever had asked probably was long gone.

13 minutes ago, Dr. Dapper said:

Dapper blew out the flames on the horneater white and handed it to Ark.

"Start with that. I'll make something special for you while you drink it."

he began to mix a drink.

“Nooooo! Do not drink that!”

Lunamor snatched the drink out of Ark’s hand.

”He is much too strong! Bean nearly died a moment ago because he drank that!”

He wagged a finger in front of Dapper’s face.

”This drink is only for Horneaters! Do not serve him to lowlanders!”

Edited by Lunamor

Lunamor just shook his head.

”Shard of Thought, if you even get a hint that Dapper is going to serve someone white, please confiscate the bottle.”

2 hours ago, Silva said:

Silva blinks her eyes, realizing that quite a while ago she was asked a question. "Pancakes," she says even though whoever had asked probably was long gone.

“Good choice.”

Lunamor bustled into the kitchen and returned a short while later bearing a plate stacked high with 9 pancakes. He placed it in front of Silva.

”Pancakes, fresh from the griddle.”

He also placed a bottle of syrup and a pat of butter on a plate next to them, just in case.

Shard of Thought grinned. "Yes  sir!"

Hey, I think I got a name for myself. Zeoy. Pronounced Zay-oh-wee. I'm a Feruchemist - my mother was Terris, my father Veden. I've got pale purple eyes and a blonde pixie cut. The mouthy yet tender-hearted queen of the Happy Inquisitor. Yeah. I like it.