The Happy Inquisitor: A Restaurant

Lunamor

7 hours ago, NameIess said:

The Dreamsmith pulled out a ladle that glowed a soft green. “Behold! The perfect ladle! It took me three weeks to forge this, but I’ve finally finished it.”

“What does it do?” John says flatly

11 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

“What does it do?” John says flatly

Lucas walks over, because the bar doesn't really have anyone there currently, and he got bored playing go-fish with his Cryptic (the cryptic was winning)

"Whatcha talking about?" 

2 minutes ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

Kaladin smiled at her. "C'mon." He took her hand and helped her up.

Ash stayed close to him as they walked back through the restaurant. She seemed to jump at every sound and her eyes darted everywhere, trying to take in everything at once. 

7 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Ash stayed close to him as they walked back through the restaurant. She seemed to jump at every sound and her eyes darted everywhere, trying to take in everything at once. 

Kaladin took her arm absently, leading her through the crowd. As they went out the door, he stopped, leaning against the wall. "Where to take you..."

2 minutes ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

Kaladin took her arm absently, leading her through the crowd. As they went out the door, he stopped, leaning against the wall. "Where to take you..."

Ash shrugged, slipping her arm out of his grasp and plastering her back to the wall, eyes darting. 

1 minute ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

Kaladin thought. I guess back to the facility...but to a nice room this time. He nodded. "Come on," he said softly to Ash.

She looks at him, eyes narrowed. I don't trust you. Her gaze seemed to say, but she followed him anyway. 

2 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

She looks at him, eyes narrowed. I don't trust you. Her gaze seemed to say, but she followed him anyway. 

Fast forward to the facility

Kaladin opened the door, showing Ash the simple bed, lit room, and the rug covered floor. "See? It's better then the other one."

1 minute ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

Kaladin opened the door, showing Ash the simple bed, lit room, and the rug covered floor. "See? It's better then the other one."

Ash nodded, glancing around. "How long." She said flatly. 

Just now, Part Of The Narrative said:

Kaladin exhaled slowly. "I don't know yet."

she kinda just slouched around and slept in alleys and stuff ;) 

no family either. 

Ash shrugged. "Makes no difference, I guess..." 

20 minutes ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

Kaladin nodded. It was getting dark out. He gestured to the room. "Make yourself comfortable." He left the door open and sat outside it, finally allowing himself to feel tired.

Ash looked around again and flopped on the bed, facing the wall. She grabbed the pillow and pulled it over her head.

15 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Ash looked around again and flopped on the bed, facing the wall. She grabbed the pillow and pulled it over her head.

Kaladin sighed. He wanted to sleep, but he didn’t know if it was wise. Should he be stationed in the room? He picked himself up and moved inside, sitting with his back against the corner. 

21 minutes ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

Kaladin sighed. He wanted to sleep, but he didn’t know if it was wise. Should he be stationed in the room? He picked himself up and moved inside, sitting with his back against the corner. 

Ash didn't move in the slightest. It didn't even appear that she was breathing. 

3 hours ago, Wierdo said:

Lucas walks over, because the bar doesn't really have anyone there currently, and he got bored playing go-fish with his Cryptic (the cryptic was winning)

"Whatcha talking about?" 

"yeah so this guy is showing me some random glowing ladel of his."

@NameIess

5 minutes ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

Kaladin fell asleep. He didn't dream.

Ash was staring at the wall.

she was hardly breathing.

breathing felt like work. 

She shut her eyes.

She held her breath.

She pressed the pillow closer to her face.

Ash didn't move.