Darth Woodrack

Alleyverse. Money really isn't a concern when you work for the Jackal, as he gives free room and board, as well as free equipment from one of the best scientists in the world, this is just for retirement. More of an rp function than anything else. If he leaves I'll give you an estimate on how many weeks he worked, and then when we get the money back up and running he'll have that much in his pocket.

@beantheboy12

Ah, well, come back when you can. I was going to do some side stuff anyways with Walker. Another date with Melody would be nice.

"You, hyper," Walker said, pointing at the coinshot in the regiment, "Take these guys to interrogation. Mel, you want to go on a date?"

@Blessing of Potency

"Okay. Meet you in front of the tower at the Citadel in an hour? There is something I want to show you," Walker said, leaving t get cleaned up himself. He had Darkhold's blood all over his jacket. Bloodstains take so long to get out of sentinel jackets.

You rp first. I have the last post on the Citadel thread, so I can't do it.

@Blessing of Potency

Edited by Darth Woodrack

"Information? Who said there would be information." He clocked his head as if listening to someone whisper in his ear.

"Oh yeah that's right. I did. I am just a bit in shock. Idos Sebastian is dead. I dont know who did it. But they are exceptional with a sniper rifle."

@Snipexe

Edited by Lord Meeker

On 3/5/2019 at 10:04 AM, Lord Meeker said:

"The crimes I so called committed was an application of sorts to an organization called the Bureau of Villainy. A groups with several goal pertaining to domination of the Alleycity and the extinction of Investiture as we know it."

@Snipexe

“Why do you want to join them?”

@Lord Meeker

4 hours ago, Darth Woodrack said:

The Jackal walked through the front door of Dusk's lab.

"The fri-" The door guard yelled, as he jumped up, grabbing at his gun. The Jackals staff speared him through the neck before his hand touched it.

Jackal walked forwards towards the the vault door, and began to cut.

@Sorana

Lena finally found the lab, knocked on the door and stepped inside. A guard was lying dead on the floor, the blood still fresh. Smiling she stepped deeper into the room.

"Hello? Anybody here?"

2 hours ago, Darth Sir Woodrack Groot said:

"I am the Jackal. This is a lab. Why are you looking for it?" Jackal said gripping his staff harder.

@Sorana

"Heard some stories and figured I could take a look."

Lena shrugged.

"No worries, I'll leave."

But she stayed, waited for him to confirm that he wanted her gone. Because she'd really like to take a closer look at it.