Bloodflame Gang

Ark1002

10 hours ago, Steel Inquisitive said:

Sam looked up at him, holding a magnificent blade, reaching down to her, tears stained eyes inviting. She melted..... Just a little. She reached hesitantly for his hand.

His hand clasped hers. Her grip was shaky, nervous. Tapping strength, he pulled her up with little effort, keeping her delicately away from the edge of the blade. He looked up at the roof again.

”Just a few more feet...”

Edited by Jaywalk

50 minutes ago, Jaywalk said:

His hand clasped hers. Her grip was shaky, nervous. Tapping strength, he pulled her up with little effort, keeping her delicately away from the edge of the blade. He looked up at the roof again.

”Just a few more feet...”

Sam stood on a shardblade. Not the strangest thing she had done today. "So now what?" She said, looking up. "Do you have two swords or....."

1 minute ago, Steel Inquisitive said:

Sam stood on a shardblade. Not the strangest thing she had done today. "So now what?" She said, looking up. "Do you have two swords or....."

Nael jumped to the window nearby, pushing it inward as to make it easier to stand in. Then he held his hand to Sam once again, hoping she would trust him. He certainly trusted himself.

2 minutes ago, Jaywalk said:

Nael jumped to the window nearby, pushing it inward as to make it easier to stand in. Then he held his hand to Sam once again, hoping she would trust him. He certainly trusted himself.

Sam tried reaching her foot to the window sill. No luck. Well...... He hasn't tried to kill me all day. Sam thought, crouching down ready to jump. "If you drop me..." She growled. Letting the threat hang in the air. Need to work on my trust skills. Then she jumped grasping for his hand like..... Well...... A woman falling off a building.

1 hour ago, Steel Inquisitive said:

Sam tried reaching her foot to the window sill. No luck. Well...... He hasn't tried to kill me all day. Sam thought, crouching down ready to jump. "If you drop me..." She growled. Letting the threat hang in the air. Need to work on my trust skills. Then she jumped grasping for his hand like..... Well...... A woman falling off a building.

Nael dramatically tossed his coffee over his shoulder, grabbing Sam’s hand and pulling her up next to him. “Gotcha.” Just a few feet away, his Shardblade dissolved into mist.

42 minutes ago, Jaywalk said:

Nael dramatically tossed his coffee over his shoulder, grabbing Sam’s hand and pulling her up next to him. “Gotcha.” Just a few feet away, his Shardblade dissolved into mist.

Sam reached up and grabbed the lip of the roof. With a struggle she pulled herself up and reached a hand towards Nael. "Life will be an adventure with you." 

14 minutes ago, Steel Inquisitive said:

"Well, I mean if.... What I meant was... Calamity!" Her face started to burn. She pulled him up as best she could then buried her face in her hands.

Nael sat down beside her, rubbing her back. He found himself mesmerized by her beauty—her hair draped over her shoulders, her smooth skin...

2 minutes ago, Jaywalk said:

Nael sat down beside her, rubbing her back. He found himself mesmerized by her beauty—her hair draped over her shoulders, her smooth skin...

Sam leaned against him. They were about the same height which made it a little awkward, but she managed. Sam gazed up at him. His blonde hair, caring smile and sincere eyes all made her want to sit there forever. "You know," she said after awhile, "I still don't know your full name. Or favorite hobbies."   

“Just this way!” Auri said, as she grew around another corner.

”Storms!” Jacien cried as he barely managed to unslick himself and follow Auri around the corner. He ran behind, following Auri back to where she had seen Sam and Nael go, to the Bloodflame gang’s base. Or headquarters. Or hideout, or whatever you called the place where a gang hung out.

Auri came to a stop outside of a warehouse.

”this is it! She said, growing up his back and onto his shoulder.

”You’re sure about that? It looks an awful lot like some random abandoned warehouse.”

”of course I’m-“ she cut off.

“Just cut the sarcasm already” she snapped and then grew up the side of the door.

Jacien grinned, then walked inside the door, Auri growing in after him.

”Hello everyone. I was wondering if I could talk to Nael for a second.”

35 minutes ago, Steel Inquisitive said:

Sam leaned against him. They were about the same height which made it a little awkward, but she managed. Sam gazed up at him. His blonde hair, caring smile and sincere eyes all made her want to sit there forever. "You know," she said after awhile, "I still don't know your full name. Or favorite hobbies."   

He put his arm around her. “Well, my last name is Haydawn, and I love climbing. Pretty rusting good at it too.” He smiled down at her. “What about you? What’s your story?”

Edited by Jaywalk

Jacien looked over at the gang leader. Alright then.

Auri looked down at him from the ceiling.

”Jacien, this doesn’t seem like a good time to do that.”

Storming spren. Always making him listen to his common sense.

He turned, walking back towards the door.

1 hour ago, Jaywalk said:

He put his arm around her. “Well, my last name is Haydawn, and I love climbing. Pretty rusting good at it too.” He smiled down at her. “What about you? What’s your story?”

"Haydawn..... That's a fun name." She said, smiling. "Like a lot of people around here, I'm from a different world. I'm an Epic.... though a weak one." She winced at the last part. He doesn't want to hear your weak! "I mean I'm dangerous! I practiced a lot with knives to compensate....." She cleared her throat. "Anyways, I spent most of my time serving other Epics..... Didn't have time to have hobbies." She looked at him. "Though climbing would be a good skill for me to learn. Maybe you could teach me?" 

Freyja walked up to Bella. "Hey-O! Ain't that the guy I whalloped with a pocket watch!? Up top!" Said Freyja cheerfully, hand raised in the air. 

"Just so you know, you ever make me go into a room with crying love birds in there. I'll unleash the beast! That was sooo awkward and the coffee wasn't that good. Permission to steal some delicious coffee? For morale?" Asked Freyja.

@Ark1002

Edited by whattheHoid

15 minutes ago, Steel Inquisitive said:

"Haydawn..... That's a fun name." She said, smiling. "Like a lot of people around here, I'm from a different world. I'm an Epic.... though a weak one." She winced at the last part. He doesn't want to hear your weak! "I mean I'm dangerous! I practiced a lot with knives to compensate....." She cleared her throat. "Anyways, I spent most of my time serving other Epics..... Didn't have time to have hobbies." She looked at him. "Though climbing would be a good skill for me to learn. Maybe you could teach me?" 

“I’d love to. Though, I think I could learn a lot more from you than you could from me.”

1 minute ago, Steel Inquisitive said:

"I could teach you a few tricks, but enough about me. Your a ferring?"

“Yep. Pewter. My mom’s from Scadrial, my dad from Roshar. I have a sister too, but I haven’t seen her in years. What’s an Epic?”