Bloodflame Gang

Ark1002

7 hours ago, Jaywalk said:

Nael opened his eyes and pulled away. “Oh, yeah.” He blushed, running a hand through his hair. Idiot, he said to himself, don’t mess this up.

"Well, what is this gang about anyways? What's their MO?" Sam asked as she stood up. "Have you heard about any plans in the near future I should know about?"

18 minutes ago, Steel Inquisitive said:

"Well, what is this gang about anyways? What's their MO?" Sam asked as she stood up. "Have you heard about any plans in the near future I should know about?"

Moment’s over. “Not that I know. Let’s go ask Bellatrix.” He slid off the roof, his pewtermind helping him absorb the shock as he landed on his feet. “Come on down,” he called. “I’ll catch you.”

Freyja walked in blushing with her slice of chocolate cake and looked around. She walked over to a man with what appeared to be alcohol.

"Hey, bottoms up! You new here? You here for the summons that Bella was talking about? Here's a hint, don't go in the coffee room!" Half whispered Freyja.

@Clyde Coggins

Red walked around a bit, hesitantly putting his hands behind his back like he’d see some professionals do when they were walking. He was safe. He still had his red bandana in his pocket, and his shotgun was in a holster covered by the cloak. But outwardly, he looked different. Would anyone recognise him? They hadn’t known him that long anyway. His ex-gang had.

3 hours ago, Jaywalk said:

Moment’s over. “Not that I know. Let’s go ask Bellatrix.” He slid off the roof, his pewtermind helping him absorb the shock as he landed on his feet. “Come on down,” he called. “I’ll catch you.”

Sam hesitated for a moment. "If you drop me..." She shouted down to him; then she jumped.

Just now, Jaywalk said:

Nael caught her with little effort, sliding her smoothly from his arms back onto her feet.

"Don't get frisky." Sam said. She had her hands on the back of his head. She leaned in and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. Sam pulled away before he could respond and sauntered back into the base.

3 minutes ago, Steel Inquisitive said:

"Don't get frisky." Sam said. She had her hands on the back of his head. She leaned in and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. Sam pulled away before he could respond and sauntered back into the base.

“Wha...” Nael’s jaw dropped. “Um, uh...” He struggled to find the words, blushing instead. “Uh, wait for me!” He strode after her.

2 hours ago, Ark1002 said:

She looked at him. "You bring alcohol, you'll always be welcome." She put her hands up to her mouth. "ANYONE ELSE?"

@Clyde Coggins

"Well, I'm glad to be welcomed." Maxwell said as he sat down the crate and took a bottle from it "I just have one question though."

"Hey Bella! I didn't find that coffee, but I found this on the ground! A piece of paper, which I shall give to you! And a slice of chocolate cake, but that's mine. I am ready for whatever challenge you put before me, the somewhat fractious Freyja!" Declared Freyja.

Laecrien sighed, then showed himself.

"She means that she'll participate in your challenge or initiation rites. She.....gets easily excited." Said Laecrien.

Jacien walked back to the front of the warehouse for the second time.

”This is the place you’re looking for.” He said to the three men following him. 

“Well, I should get back now. Good luck!” And with that he turned and started walking  back toward the Odd Job Tavern.

Once He rounded a corner he stopped and whispered to Auri. 

“Could you go and watch what happens in there for me? I’m not sure why, but I’ve got a wierd feeling about this.”

@I think I am here.

Edited by Sunbringer

4 hours ago, Ark1002 said:

"Ask away." She looked at the 'new' one. It was obviously Red.

2 hours ago, Sorana said:

Mike drank his beer and shook his head at Bella's reaction. Maybe their disguise wasn't that good.

Redatrick looked at Bella and then at Mike shaking his head. “Ok,” he said to Mike. “Maybe I’ll need more of a disguising look next time. Maybe change the hat for —”

He stopped in his tracks as three people entered the warehouse, way from the opposite side, however. He could recognise then immediately from their looks. Pell, Sam, and Knife-eyes. They probably couldn’t recognise him from such a distance because he was wearing a disguise but he was sure it wouldn’t hold if they got any closer.

“I need to go,” he said to both Mike and Bella. “They’re here. I really have to go.”

Auri looked down and decided that Jacien needed to spend more time thinking through his choices. 

She grew back out of the warehouse back to where Jacien was waiting. 

“Yeah those guys aren’t friendly. You might have to get involved.”

Jacien didn’t respond.

”Um, did you hear me?”

He still didn’t respond. He was in a Nightwatcher Trance. 

“Oh not now! Come on, wake up!”

Freyja felt the tension in the room. She saw that things were about to go south real fast. So she did the only thing that helped her when she needed to diffuse Brightlord Torial. She went around the room and scouted for some alcohol. "The drunker you are; the clumsier you get." Thought Freyja. She swiped it and poured 3 glasses and offered them to the 3 men all the while ready to summon her Staff.