Bloodflame Gang

Ark1002

Mike nodded. Strong, he needed to be strong. Bella had asked after him, when she woke up earlier. He could be strong, he could be loyal to her?

Hesitating he stared at his hands, waited to see what the others would decide.

3 hours ago, Jaywalk said:

He shrugged. “We’ve got nothing better to do, honestly.”

Sam felt fear swell inside her. What type of man was he? He was bored so he would go fight and kill people? That's not how he meant it. She told herself. Sam turned to Bella and nodded. "We're in."

@Element of Chaos

2 hours ago, Steel Inquisitive said:

Sam felt fear swell inside her. What type of man was he? He was bored so he would go fight and kill people? That's not how he meant it. She told herself. Sam turned to Bella and nodded. "We're in."

@Element of Chaos

Nael ran a hand through his hair, taking in the nervous Sam. I hope she didn’t take that the wrong way. He stepped closer and whispered, “If you don’t want to, we don’t have to.”

9 minutes ago, Jaywalk said:

Nael ran a hand through his hair, taking in the nervous Sam. I hope she didn’t take that the wrong way. He stepped closer and whispered, “If you don’t want to, we don’t have to.”

She looked at him, searching his eyes. "We're in." She said firmly, not breaking eye contact.

5 minutes ago, Steel Inquisitive said:

She looked at him, searching his eyes. "We're in." She said firmly, not breaking eye contact.

He nodded, giving her a small smile—both unsure and reassuring. “If...that’s what you want. I never meant to get mixed up in this.” But as he looked into Sam’s eyes, he knew she didn’t intend to back down. I will protect you, he thought. Till my dying breath.

1 hour ago, Clyde Froggins said:

The Mailman finally worked up enough courage to tap someone on the shoulder, he decided to tap a woman with hair on the shoulder.

"Excuse me, I have a letter for a man named Nael and I was wondering if he was here."

Sam turned as someone poked her shoulder. She reflexively pulled out a knife.

"Excuse me, I have a letter for a man named Nael and I was wondering if he was here." Said a man. Sam pointed at Nael.

"He's right here." She replied, a little baffled.

@Jaywalk

1 minute ago, Steel Inquisitive said:

Sam turned as someone poked her shoulder. She reflexively pulled out a knife.

"Excuse me, I have a letter for a man named Nael and I was wondering if he was here." Said a man. Sam pointed at Nael.

"He's right here." She replied, a little baffled.

@Jaywalk

Nael looked up. “A letter?”

@Clyde Froggins

16 hours ago, Jaywalk said:

Nael looked up. “A letter?”

@Clyde Froggins

"Yes, here you go sir, have a lovely rest of your day!" The Mailman handed the letter to Nael and left.

Spoiler

The word I have entrusted to you should soon be needed. Prepare yourself.

Signed, Metra. Benson's spren.

Edited by Clyde Froggins

1 minute ago, Clyde Froggins said:

"Yes, here you go sir, have a lovely rest of your day!"

Reveal hidden contents

The word I have entrusted to you should soon be needed. Prepare yourself.

Signed, Metra. Benson's spren.

Nael read the letter over, then read it again, and again. What did it mean, “Prepare yourself”?

He tucked it into his pocket and glanced around, on guard. He stepped closer to Sam; she seemed more capable than he.

@Steel Inquisitive

Just now, Element of Chaos said:

She stares at him. "You have to trust me, and I have to trust you. Anything could endanger the gang. Please."

@Jaywalk

Nael sighed, digging the letter out of his pocket, and handed it to Bella. “There’s not much I can tell you. I promised to keep it secret.”

Mike listened to the exchange, keeping quiet. Bella did everything toprotect the gang. She always did. It was Bella. Strong, beautiful Bella. Nothing would stop her. He continued to drink his beer, these were his friends. Mike pondered about it for a while and then he made a decision. Now he only needed to make sure, that they all would survive this.

Walking over to the one who had talked with Bella he extended his hand.

"Hey, I'm Mike. Will you be there when we attack?"

@Nohadon