Bloodflame Gang

Ark1002

7 minutes ago, Ark1002 said:

Mark smiled, putting in the finishing touches. "Done. Sam?"

@Jaywalk @Steel Inquisitive

Sam sighed. She walked to the wall signed her name and cut her self to leave some blood. She indicated her the back of her right shoulder for the tattoo. She smiled as she saw Bella blush at Maxwell.

"I never wanted them. I don't know how to improve my control, or-."

Mike fell silent when he realized Bella had complimented him. He blushed and quickly looked down.

"I'll do my best to support you, Bella."

He promised, without really looking at her. Dhe was already uncomfortable and he didn't want to add to that.

@Arky-boi

Turning to Freyja he added.

"I got spiked. Theoretically I can turn parts of my body into the corresponding one of an animal. As I'm not sure how to control it, the changes, they happen whenever I focus on something else, as if the animals want to take control."

@whattheHoid

Edited by Sorana

6 minutes ago, whattheHoid said:

"Oh man! That sounds wicked! You shouldn't be ashamed of that buddy! I think Bella must like you! See she's blushing!" Said Freyja, winking.

@Sorana @Arky-boi

"No... no!"

Mike exclaimed and intensly looked at the floor.

"That's Bella. She's strong and great and intelligent -"

Quieter he added:

"Stop saying things like this, there is nothing to talk of. Nothing."

Mike didn't need to look at his fingers, to know that his arm was changing again. With a sigh he hid his hand behind his back.

Freyja looked at him quizzically and instinctively wanted to help Mike break out of his shell. She thought Bella and Mike could be good for each other. But, seeing as Mike was so shy; she decided baby steps and a gentle touch would be best. 

"Don't worry about, friend. I won't say a word!" Said Freyja.

She brought Mike into a hug and patted him on the back.

@Sorana

1 hour ago, whattheHoid said:

Freyja looked at him quizzically and instinctively wanted to help Mike break out of his shell. She thought Bella and Mike could be good for each other. But, seeing as Mike was so shy; she decided baby steps and a gentle touch would be best. 

"Don't worry about, friend. I won't say a word!" Said Freyja.

She brought Mike into a hug and patted him on the back.

@Sorana

"There's nothing to be silent about. I simply don't want to be in the focus of gossip, or something like that."

He told her uncomfortably, trying to get out of the hug without hurting Freyja.

1 minute ago, whattheHoid said:

"Ah, well great got we got that out of the way. I should probably get back to my experiments. But, I dunno where I put my notebook?" Said Freyja.

@Sorana

Glad for a change in topic Mike thought about a question.

"What kind of experiments?"

He asked.

1 hour ago, Sorana said:

Glad for a change in topic Mike thought about a question.

"What kind of experiments?"

He asked.

"Ah. Well....you see...." Said Freyja hesitantly "I have been trying to figure out if I hold Stormlight if I am able to catch even the teeniest glimpse of myself in the mirror. I've tried while tired, surprised, scared. I've slicked myself and slid past a mirror a caught a little more than a blur. Basically, I'm trying to bypass this curse of mine. Laecrien says I'm wasting my time but,"

"But, she won't be able to get past Old Magics and not to mention a Splinter of Mother! You are only human! A squishy, fleshy weebler who can't compete with beings such as those!" Exclaimed Laecrien.

"Well at least I'm trying something!? I'M DOING THE BEST I CAN!" yelled Freyja.

"Oh, Hey! Sorry Mike. Um, yeah......" Mumbled Freyja.

@Sorana

She thought about it. "I grew up in a gang, and came to lead it. When I came to the Alleyverse, a few came with me. The only survivor of that is Mage." She pointed out a man with milken white eyes, wearing forest green robes. "I built it back up, and have had it ever since. Why?"

3 hours ago, Steel Inquisitive said:

"What's there to be afraid of?" Sam asked. "It's just a tattoo."

RIP Nael :P

"Right on! I'd better get these clothes off then, as I'll just end up getting paint on them. I've got a swimming suit around here somewhere. Hang on, lemme look!" exclaimed Freyja.

@Sorana

Yeah, I'm just about over it, but being sick just takes up so much time! Time I could be doing so many other things! And I'm bloated! Stupid girl stuff!! On the plus side no fever today! yeeeeaaaah!