Church of the Whiterose Complex

Lunar Blessing

Shae bit his lip, blushing. "Yeah, you sure are..." He tried not to think about that while Dan licked him. The relief that he felt as the tiny pains began vanishing left him resigned to his fate. He knew that by the end of this, he'd relax every time Dan licked him, pained or not. He just hoped it didn't go any further than relief...

Dan was glad that Shae didn't hate him, or something like that, for saying what he'd said, and the blush faded off his face. He took Shae's other arm and licked it down too, until everything was not bleeding, or hurt, except for Shae's chest. Dan looked at it for a moment, his tongue still hanging out of his mouth, then hurriedly said, "So, uh, anything else you want to do? I could fly you around, or show you my nest, or something else."

@ShadowLord_Lith

He nodded. "Sure, I... I'd like that. Besides, it... would be awkward to... just go home after this. For me at least... Um... yeah. I'm fine with anything." He forced a smile. Part of him wanted to ask Dan to finish healing him, but he wasn't quite that close to the guy yet... probably... he barely forced down a blush at that thought. 

Trust me, there are weirder things... and I don't mind Ene in the chat. 

Sorry, I was talking to my mom. She works at my school, and we have lunch together every day. 

Dan picked Shae up, then flew to the roof and set Shae down near Dan's nest. It was big enough for two of Dan, to account for his wings, and made of straw and sticks. "Okay, so maybe it's not that cool," Dan said. "The entrance to the roof is over there," Dan pointed at an outcrop in the roof a small distance away, "if you were wondering."

@ShadowLord_Lith

He nodded, smiling and looking around. "Yeah... Thanks. I'll have to come visit you sometimes. I mean... this is awesome. You built this yourself?" He smiled beginning to inspect the nest, looking at how it had been built and shaped. It was like a kind of art, and it left him grinning in awe and wonder. 

Edited by ShadowLord_Lith

That was your six hundred sixty-sixth post. 

Ohgodohgodohgodohgod... 

"That's nice of you to say," Dan said, sitting down in his nest and sorting through a scattering of his own feathers. He found a long one and handed it to Shae. "So you can practice drawing feathers when I'm not around."

@ShadowLord_Lith

Edited by Sherlock Holmes

I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE!!! I AM THE DEVIL INCARNATE!!!

maybe...:P

Shae blinked, taking the feather and looking at it. "Thank you..." He didn't know why that made him so happy. He's chalked it up to gratitude and how close they were.  "I wonder what else I could practice drawing...?"

He blinked. "N-no, I just... am not used to those kinds of comments from men... Um... Thank you?" He bit his lip, looking away and faking a cough. "Uh... w-well... have you ever wanted to learn how to weave?"

Edited by ShadowLord_Lith