Church of the Whiterose Complex

Lunar Blessing

He blinked, looking at him. "Uh... that was a joke. And if I did make one for you, I certainly wouldn't make it right here... If you haven't noticed, I'm embarrassed by even showing a little skin unless we're fighting, so... Not now..." He chuckled. "I'll have one done for you in, like, a month. Okay?" He blushed, acting innocent. In a month, he'd have more than one, unless he managed to do what he planned- then he'd have maybe two at most, and they'd be plenty enough to make that man blush.

Edited by ShadowLord_Lith

TRY ME, MUTHAGRIZZA. TRY ME. 

"You literally made that one of me in an hour," Dan said, walking back over to Shae and leaning against one of the tables. He narrowed his eyes at Shae. "Also, I've seen you shirtless twice, and we weren't even fighting the first time. Do you think I care at all? Nevermind." He yawned. "I think I'll go to bed. Yes, I know it's eight-thirty, but I like waking up early." 

@ShadowLord_Lith

"I have a dry cubby up by my nest, so I'll take it there," Dan said, then hugged Shae. It felt kind of weird to hug a guy who was over a foot shorter than you, but Dan was fine with a little weirdness if it meant that he got to hug his best friend. Dan went over and unlocked the skylight, then took the painting and stamp. "See ya," he said to Shae with a wink, then flew out of the skylight and into the open air. I was a little dark outside, but he was fine with that and just flew over to his nest. He put the stamp and painting of himself in a hollow he'd dug into the roof, then sat down in his nest.

@ShadowLord_Lith

Shae watched him go, sighing and wondering exactly what was wrong with him. Then he smiled, moving a brick from the wall and pulling out a nearly finished soustamp. a few more lines, and it wouldn't change him at all. But, that meant he had just enough room to change his personality by a slight margin... He got to work, focusing on that project late into the night as he worked on the one aspect of himself he wanted to change.

Edited by ShadowLord_Lith

Well certainly. 

Shae hummed, walking up the stairs to the roof where Dan stayed, smiling curiously. He'd finished and used the stamp a few days ago, and now he was waiting for the thing to wear off. He wanted this to be a surprise for Dan, so he'd pretend to be exactly like he was without being stamped, though he would also try and flirt without flirting. He decided to help his other self out, and that meant getting himself and Dan into a far closer relationship than what they had now. Step one of his plan was about to go into action. He cackled dramatically in his head, but only let himself smile on the outside as he saw Dan. "Hey! Dan, what's up?"

He nodded, pondering that. Then he chuckled, mind having several thoughts about what he was about to say. "You sure are a wild animal, aren't you? Still more person than beast in my mind." He smiled, walking over to sit next to him. "So, what have you been up to recently?"