Church of the Whiterose Complex

Lunar Blessing

"No, you've just been through tough times that beat you up sometimes. I have too. Everybody gets a little pathetic when they think about it. It's fine with me." Then, he realized that he had to answer that first question honestly. "As to your first question, I think that you're an amazing, talented, intelligent, kind person."

@ShadowLord_Lith

"Okay," Dan said, thinking fast. His last question had prompted a really not-good response, so he needed to pick something for innocent... "Have you ever dated someone seriously?" I'm such a Sams-cursed genius I don't even know what to do with myself.

@ShadowLord_Lith

He blinked, then shook his head. "I've never really thought about romance before... or romantic things in general..." He sighed, relaxing slightly. This was easy, this was good. He could handle this... "How far have you gone with the people you romanced? Was it just kissing? Or did you go farther?"

"I have, um, only 'romanced' one person... he was kinda weird. Liked it when I licked him, among other much less appropriate things. Let's just say that I'm not a gay virgin." His face turned abruptly red at that, and he was glad that Shae probably couldn't see that.

@ShadowLord_Lith

He nodded, thinking about that. "Okay..." He had no idea how that would work- he barely had the basics of how the traditional thing was done- but he'd cross that threshold a very long time from now if he ever came to it. "I almost asked you to lick my chest that day... It really is nice to suddenly have the pain go away. I just thought it would be weird..." He shook his head. "Anyways... your question?"

He chuckled, shaking his head. "I don't know what you mean. But yes, you'll be the first person I ask for help if I need it..." He smiled, still holding on. Sure he could let go now, and he'd probably be fine as long as he stayed near Dan, but... He honestly didn't want to...

He nodded, thinking about that. It certainly gave him a decent chance. "Okay... s-so... I pretty much fit that bill, o-or I would if I was taller... huh?" He chuckled nervously, though that was forced. He even made himself blush to help hide the real meaning of the fake chuckles. He sighed. "Okay... your turn."

He hummed. "If you really want to..." He wouldn't let go, but he didn't really feel like telling Dan that. Besides, he was starting to feel tired, and the little nightmare episode had taken its toll on him mentally. He felt exhausted, even if he was still talking.

He nodded, humming softly. "Neither would I... you're warm..." He just lay there, managing to relax because hr knew he wouldn't have to move. That was enough to let him act asleep, which just might be enough to let him actually fall asleep.

Dan slowly lowered them down so they laying on their sides, folding one of his wings up and putting the other one around Shae so he wouldn't get cold. He just hoped that it didn't start raining. He started falling asleep like that... Shae wasn't warm, but the night was cold enough that it was a good kind of warm and not a you're-making-me-sweat kind of warm. 

@ShadowLord_Lith

Shae breathed, pretending to be asleep and managing to stay awake just long enough to snuggle up against his chest before passing out. He was grateful- either he'd wake up tomorrow to the sight of Dan's chest, or his real self would. He had no idea how long this stamp would last, honestly, but either way he knew he'd at least subconsciously enjoy it. His main regret was that He hadn't been able to get his shirt off before falling asleep- it was really uncomfortable to sleep in this kind of shirt, after all.