Church of the Whiterose Complex

Lunar Blessing

Shae looked down at the empty plate in front of him. He'd finished a minute earlier, and was grateful from the food. He hummed, looking at Dan and blinked, his stomach dropping at the expression he saw there, not sure why- but it made his chest feel warm again as well. He blushed, a lighter color this time. "U-um... are you okay...?" 

He blinked, biting his lip and hesitantly obeying. Dan had asked this time, after Shae had asked him to... besides, he was just leaning a little closer. Maybe Dan needed to tell him a secret or something. 

Go for it. :lol:

Edited by ShadowLord_Lith

Damon dropped a lit stick of dynamite on the floor behind him next to that NPC which may or may not have been there, yelling "Shae is Gay!" And steelpushing himself of a coin that he threw with the dynamite. He flies forward and knocks over the table on accident before pushing up into the air and away. 

Edited by ElendVenture

Shae flushed bright red, then pulled back when he heard the student. This was out in public and... colors that had given him an adrenaline rush... "Nothing important, young one... He was expressing some rather strong feelings of affection is all... Is there something you needed?" He smiled, the blush fading noticeably as he talked to the kid.

He then stared at the man who jumped away, confused. What was that about? And why did he smell smoke?

Edited by ShadowLord_Lith

Slate paced in her dormitory. Why did I come here? With each step she tried to solve her problem, but was unable to; finally, she sank onto her bed and screamed into the pillow. There was no more denying it, and that was something that left her utterly helpless on what to do now. Oh, gods and goddess, tell me what to do.

Nothing to see here, just an NPC, NO SECRET PLANS TO DEVELOP HER EHHEHHEH

2 minutes ago, ShadowLord_Lith said:

"Nothing important, young one... He was expressing some rather strong feelings of affection is all...

Is this how Shae explains a kiss to a thirteen-year-old? Ookay.

Edited by AonEne

“Wait!” Dan barked as he heard an explosion and smelled fire. He jumped up, purposefully hitting the crazy guy on the table with his fist, then ran to the fire. Nope, not a fire. An explosion. Dan looked around, and saw that nobody had been hurt, then stormed back into the mess hall and grabbed Damon by the arm. “I’ll have to arrest you for that.”

@ShadowLord_Lith

Dan barked at one of the security guards present to take Damon to the ‘jail’ and keep a good grip on his the whole time, even though his gun was made of aluminum. Dan put the table back the way I was supposed to be, then sat down and sighed loudly. “This place kills me sometimes,” he said. 

@ShadowLord_Lith

I would like to be in the PM

Damon grabbed Dan's fist and swung him, using his momentum, before sticking and adhesive backed steel plate to Dan's chest and steel-pushing him away. Damon was a very strong steel-pusher and his back was to a wall. He pushed Dan at the guards.

"I am afraid that I can't let that arrest happen,"  Said Damon.

Edited by ElendVenture

Interesting. 

Shae stared at him, looking at the child. those bracers... "Can you go get the guard, please?" He whispered to the child, moving so the kid would have the room needed to run while also moving between the man and the kid. He'd protect the child and Dan even if it meant his death- no one hurt his home and family without paying the price.

Immediately after guards start steelpushing on every piece of metal Damon has on him while others moved in, ready if he tried anything.

The kid nods, then runs towards the guard house, he compounds steel and becomes a blur, getting there in seconds.

Edited by Blessing of Potency