Church of the Whiterose Complex

Lunar Blessing

Shae squeaked, blushing and stiffening at the sudden hug. He relaxed, hugging back and biting his lip. "O-oh... Yeah... sorry. It just wears off after a while... normally. I don't know why I passed out... that normally only happens if it gets hit twice..."

He blushed. N-no... generally I'm still aware unless I get knocked out or something... It's alright, I'm just glad you didn't take the chance to see what making out with your sleeping boyfriend is like... I mean, I wouldn't mind, I just ... want to give permission for things before they happen. You know?" He chuckled, a bit embarrassed.

"And that's precisely why Disney movies are always so creepy," Dan muttered into Shae's shoulder. Then he pulled himself together and sat up straight. "You just got me really scared, and yes, I will ask for your permission if I ever want to do anything." 

@ShadowLord_Lith

Edited by Sherlock Holmes

He blinked. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. At least you know now, though. Thank you for that, it makes me feel a lot better." He hummed, then looked at him, allowing his curiosity to best him. "Um... What's a 'disney movie'?"

He nodded, humming softly in confusion. "Okay... I'll head back to my room, then. Unless..." He hesitated, biting his lip nervously. It had already happened once, right? What harm could come from one more night? "Unless you want me to sleep here... with you...?"

He nodded. "Alright... If it does ever rain, you can come have a sleepover in the art studio with me. Sound good?" He smiled, blushing slightly and biting his lip. He was intentionally falling asleep this time, So... He'd be taking off his shirt. He didn't know why that made him feel so weird- even if it was him sleeping with his boyfriend. He began giving himself various pep talks, forcing down his nervousness.

He smiled. "I'll solve that problem pretty easily. I start teaching weaving next week, and I've been learning some of it so I'll actually be able to teach the kids something. With a little help from you, a hammock wouldn't be hard to rig up somewhere in the room."