Church of the Whiterose Complex

Lunar Blessing

He nodded, humming. "Okay... thank you..." He relaxed on him, just sort of laying there and feeling happier than he had in a while- easy to do when you've just come out of a nightmare and found what amounts to a dream waiting for you.

“I just think that you’re prettier like that,” Dan said, “but if you’re uncomfortable with being shirtless, then don't take your shirt off.” He did like seeing Shae’s chest, but if Shae didn’t like it, then it would just make Dan feel like a bad person.

@ShadowLord_Lith

Shae smiled. "The you go thinking about me again..." He felt warm inside. Happy. "I don't mind, if we aren't in front of other people. Moments like this... I'm okay with that. If you want, at least..." He hugged him, smiling as he did so. His limbs were beginning to let him know how sore they were, so he didn't push it and squeeze Dan, but he still hugged him. 

Edited by ShadowLord_Lith

He bit his lip. "Well... I usually celebrate when the leaves first start turning colors. I know it was the first day of autumn back where I was born, but... this is a completely different world. I don't know how to tell thr exact date... it's worked well enough so far. Why?"

“Seventeen,” Dan mumbled quietly. Well... I mean... isn’t Dusk eight years older than Wereci? Almost three years don’t matter much in comparison to that, right? He didn’t know why he cared so much how old Shae was, but seriously the guy acted younger than that.

@ShadowLord_Lith

Shae looked at him. "Dan? Are you okay? You don't seem happy... I'm sorry if I'm older than you thought..." He felt... bad. He didn't like the idea that Dan might not want him because he was older than him. He'd honestly thought Dan was older than him- he acted like he was an adult, most of the time.