Church of the Whiterose Complex

Lunar Blessing

I know. Well... almost single handedly. 

Shae froze, then looked up so fast it was a shock he didn't break something, and began staring at him. "I... I could... what?" His eyes were wide, and he looked... partly confused, partly scared, and mostly nervous. 

He blinked, staring. "I... I didn't even think..." He looked down, trembling slightly as he thought about that. He could've gone home all this time, could've found his parents. Only... he looked back up at Dan,  tears in his eyes. He just looked at him,  then hugged him, starting to cry. "I'm all grown up...I couldn't just appear again. They must think I'm dead, and... I don't even know if my mom is still alive. I have a life here now... I can't leave... even if I want too so badly... I can't leave you..." It hurt to say the facts out loud, but it helped him let go. It helped him move on. He neededto cry, though, so he just held on to Dan and cried for a while, aching for a home he could only barely remember, and parents he couldn't even remember the faces of.

About a month later Shae sighed, getting out of bed and bathing before getting dressed. He hadn't slept with Dan last night, and he felt the difference. Dam relaxed him- he was like a dog, comforting him and making him happy. He stretched, then headed straight for the classroom. He didn't have classes today, but he did have one project he was almost finished with. 

Dan shook his wings out and stood up. He been had sleeping in his nest without Shae, which was more comfortable, but also more cold. Shae liked sleeping with Dan, though, so he did whenever he could. He had guard duty for the first five hours of the day. 

He did the shift, then caught a rabbit, and went into Shae’s classroom through the skylight.

@ShadowLord_Lith

Shae smiled, leaning up to kiss him once he was close enough. "Very." He hadn't been outside, so he didn't know if the leaves head changed today or not. He hadn't seen any yesterday, none that were fully yellow or some other color, at least. A few had been close, though.

He blushed, glaring at him. Though, he realized that that probably only made him cuter to Dan. "Sure, why not? I don't have anything I'd rather be doing anyways..." He sighed, only faintly annoyed as he smiled and finished the lacquer, setting the piece aside. "What did you have in mind?"