Church of the Whiterose Complex

Lunar Blessing

He chuckled, nodding. "Sure. I'd love to see you salivate over me as we both become aching, sweating messes of skin, muscle and bone." He winked at Dan,  meaning it as a joke and not realizing that winking could have other connotations. 

Edited by ShadowLord_Lith

“Okay,” Dan said, then brought Shae over to the gym building and started. 

He noticed, several times, that Shae did now have bigger muscles, and he didn’t have to work as hard. He certainly thought that that was sexy, at any rate. 

When they were done, Dan brought Shae over to the recreational field. “Okay, try me.”

@ShadowLord_Lith

Shae moved into the balls of his feet, almost kneeling as he forced his torso back, leaving him almost horizontally, perfectly straight with all his weight on the balls of his feet and his fingetips. He felt Dan's kick scrape his skin, and he shoved himself back up to his feet while doing what Dan had done and trying to kick his chin. He was flexible enough to do so. 

For the next two hours or so, they fought sporadically while talking and laughing most of it. Dan was quite convinced that his life had never been better, and when the sun started setting he was eager to go sit and drink. “Hey,” he said to Shae after pinning the smaller man, “it’s about the right time? Ready to go?”

@ShadowLord_Lith

Shae nodded, grinning and breathing heavily. "Yeah... let's go." He grabbed his shirt and pulled it on, surprised he'd been able to keep up with Dan as well as he had. Dan still won every time, but at least he was learning how to keep the fight going longer. 

"I'm going to just get tequila," Dan said, "but you... mm... wine? Wait, that's too expensive." It wasn't like Dan was poor or anything, he was paid well for doing a lot of nothing, but he'd been raised to be frugal, so he was. "Just beer again for you." He waved the barmaid over and asked for the drinks, then picked up the shots as he got them and threw one back, enjoying the blaze of fire it made in his throat.

@ShadowLord_Lith

He nodded, chuckling. "Alright... how can you enjoy that stuff? It's so... bitter. Sour. I mean... like rotten fruit, but without the sweetness. It's just... weird." He shook his head, chuckling as he forced down the drinks he'd gotten, still not a fan of the color-forsaken liquid.

Edited by ShadowLord_Lith

“Certain kinds of kisses are weird,” Dan printed out. He leaned over and breathed softly in Shae’s ear. “That’s weird,” he said lightly, then sat back and took another shot. “Just because it’s weird doesn’t mean it doesn’t make you feel good.” He gulped down another shot.

@ShadowLord_Lith

He shivered, blushing and glaring at Dan, though it was kind of a weak glare that didn't have any real force behind it. "I hate to admit it, but you're right..." He sighed, finishing the drink he had and grimacing as he waited for it to be refilled, watching Dan. "What is this stuff even supposed to do?" He had felt more dehydrated after drinking it than before, is it didn't hydrate the body- and he couldn't remember the first time he'd been drunk, so he didn't know what else the point was.

Shae rolled his eyes, continuing to drink. "Why do people want that? Isn't focus something that people try to grab... and hold onto?" He looked at Dan, somewhat lightheaded. Or, well, the drunken equivalent. No... he was barely beginning to feel a faint taste of what Alcohol was going to do to him that night.