Church of the Whiterose Complex

Lunar Blessing

17 hours ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Only 50? I said I'd only write it if you wanted to. I claim at least the other 50. 

Also, yes. Very ironic. Shae will probably realize that eventually and have a religious, mid-life crises of faith.

45 minutes ago, ShadowLord_Lith said:

Only 50? I said I'd only write it if you wanted to. I claim at least the other 50. 

Also, yes. Very ironic. Shae will probably realize that eventually and have a religious, mid-life crises of faith.

That was your thousandth post.

18 hours ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Dan shrugged. “Surprise me.”

18 hours ago, ShadowLord_Lith said:

He kissed him. "There, surprised? What kind of food do you want?" He chuckled, smiling. "I'll get you some fish if you don't want anything else."

Just thought I should share this.

A black veiled man walked into the church, grinning under it. He reached up, pulled down his veil. It revealed a face with a light dusting of freckles, emerald green eyes, and red-orange curly hair. One difference was now there was a glistening tattoo. Three interlocking black diamonds. He approached the wall, grinning. Reaching into his leather tunic, he extracted a blowtorch. He brought it up to the wall, and cackled. The wall came alight with fire.

On 3/11/2019 at 8:52 AM, DoomStick said:

“Miss? Are you okay?@

"I - yes. I'm...yes." Slate tried forcibly to calm herself down. "Are you a member of the Church of ChristmasTree, or...whatever it's called..."