Hi there, new fan!

SSSoto

Hello all! I have been lurking on the forum for a few months, finally decided to join since I love all the discourse I see going on around here!

You can call me Soto; I'm a Dane living in the UK (yes, the fandom stretches all the way over here! One of my Norwegian colleagues is indeed also a fan!), and my first encounter with Brandon Sanderson's work was the Stormlight Archive, which I read in the summer of 2018. I actually decided to read it to get a better feel for fantasy and worldbuilding, as I am a writer myself who's working on a fantasy project, and it had been a while since I last read a fantasy series I really enjoyed!

Since finishing Oathbringer, I've read the Mistborn trilogy and Elantris as well; while those are good, Stormlight Archive definitely remains my favourite! I do artwork occasionally, so I might contribute with fanart from time to time. Nice to meet y'all! (:

7 hours ago, Invocation said:

Welcome to the Shard! Have you read Warbreaker yet?

EDIT: Don't take the cookie. It's spiked (literally).

Thank you! No, not yet, though I really want to since I'm aware of all the fun crossover stuff going on in Oathbringer hahaha.

7 hours ago, beantheboy12 said:

Hello, and welcome! Have a cookie! Who's your favorite character?

I'm reluctant about the cookie, but I can tell you that my favourite character is Kaladin ;)