The city of the lake

beantheboy12

1 minute ago, The Cartographer said:

Oradon attempts to dodge the plasma, but for once his Steel just isn't fast enough. The shots clip his right leg, splitting open his skin and charring up to his shin. He flares Pewter but still falls to his knees, crying out in pain.

You can always react you know? Steel should be enough.

AJ walked up behind the wounded man. “Next time, I won’t be so merciful,” he said as he created him on the head repeatedly with Thought’s dueling cane.”

I'm thinking I was quick enough to dodge the first bolt, but I dodged right into the second one.

Oradon flares his Pewter again and manages to crawl around the street corner and disappears, leaving behind a trail of dark scarlet blood, slowly seeping through the area.

31 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

Thought had been shot in the right shoulder. Blood was beginning to pour from the wound and she was not conscious. 

AJ curses under his breath as me panics. He fires a grenade at the Kandra and picks her up and begins to teleport away. “Storm it, please don’t die,” he plead. He continued to flee until he was far from the inn. He carried her to an alley and placed the gold mind on her stomach, hoping she would tap it unconsciously. He then removed the bullet and pressed a cloth to her shoulder to stop the bleeding. When she didn’t wake up, he checked for breathing, and found none. “Storm you!” He cried at himself, the assassin, and Thought. “Storm you!” He began CPR praying she would wake up.

@Shard of Thought

Edited by beantheboy12

7 minutes ago, beantheboy12 said:

AJ curses under his breath as me panics. He fires a grenade at the Kandra and picks her up and begins to teleport away. “Storm it, please don’t die,” he plead. He continued to flee until he was far from the inn. He carried her to an alley and placed the gold mind on her stomach, hoping she would tap it unconsciously. He then removed the bullet and pressed a cloth to her shoulder to stop the bleeding. When she didn’t wake up, he checked for breathing, and found none. “Storm you!” He cried at himself, the assassin, and Thought. “Storm you!” He began CPR praying she would wake up.

Thought found the metalmind unconsciously. Blood filled her cheeks and she began to breathe again, but she didn't wake, though her eyelids fluttered. 

When AJ saw the movement, he breathed a sigh of relief. He checked for a pulse, and found one. She even was still breathing. “Oh, adonalsium, thank you.” He tore a strip of his pants off and tied the rag on the wound. Then, noticing the temperature finally, he found an old sheet and wrapped it around her, then cradled her in his arms. Waiting and hoping.