Oathbringer paperback

bdoble97

You already have a trade paperback; the smaller version you are alluding to is called a "mass market paperback". Yes I'm sure they are, but for most publishers it is the last format to be released. Saga press is releasing all the versions of their books at once, but they (and a few other publishers) are in the vanguard in that respect.

Edited by Ammanas

There was some discussion whether a mass market paperback will be released for Oathbringer. The books huge size alone might be a problem. However, Amazon recently listed a new paperback version to be released on August 27 (at least amazon Germany). Book size: 10.5 x 5.1 x 17.1 cm. 

3 minutes ago, Ammanas said:

You already have a trade paperback; the smaller version you are alluding to is called a "mass market paperback". Yes I'm sure they are, but for most publishers it is the last format to be released. Saga press is releasing all the versions of their books at once, but they (and a few other publishers) are in the vanguard in that respect.

Thank you I was mistaken been reading to many graphic novels I guess. I do not have a tradepapeerback yet just saw this image when I was Google ming about it. 

11 minutes ago, equinox said:

There was some discussion whether a mass market paperback will be released for Oathbringer. The books huge size alone might be a problem. However, Amazon recently listed a new paperback version to be released on August 27 (at least amazon Germany). Book size: 10.5 x 5.1 x 17.1 cm. 

Thank you  that size will be easier to hide in my work bag hahha

I really hope this information is correct. Amazon has already proven to provide false release dates regarding other series and I don't have other, more reliable sources.

The ebook fits well in my bag - I have no problem there. But I own all Cosmere books in mass market paperback and it feels so wrong not to have OB standing next to them. :rolleyes:

5 minutes ago, equinox said:

I really hope this information is correct. Amazon has already proven to provide false release dates regarding other series and I don't have other, more reliable sources.

The ebook fits well in my bag - I have no problem there. But I own all Cosmere books in mass market paperback and it feels so wrong not to have OB standing next to them. :rolleyes:

I agree with you a 100 % about having them all in paperback and then OB in the hardcover. Navigate been a fan of E books I have to have the book in my hands

Some people currently have Oathbringer Parts 1 and 2 however our bookstore in the UK has it for release in August so I'm a bit confused as to how this happens. Oathbringer is, whilst a brilliant book, looking so out of place with it's bulkiness to the rest of my collection!

• Chaos locked this topic