Let's Roast the Cosmere!

Bigmikey357

Brother Kabsal.

I'm sorry. He decieves me even on rereads when I know he has ulterior motives. I hate that so much.

Marasi is just an annoying attention seeking woman. She bothers me so much. You can't want to be treated equally then complain when you are. 

Navani is also annoying. She literally is bent on Dalinar the whole first book. The woman literally rejected him for his brother years ago. What kind of person does that?

2 hours ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Mine's gotta be Shallan... well really just Veil and Radiant. Shallan is good and all, but I really don't like her split personality thing. It's confusing, and I feel like she could have and should have stopped after her talk with Wit, but it's just dragging on now

I agree. I applaud what Brandon is trying to do, and she is a very unique character, but reading her is just... weird. I keep on hoping that she will get better to read as the books go on, but she just keeps on getting worse. Also, her jokes are just annoying to me. 

45 minutes ago, ginger_reckoning said:

I agree. I applaud what Brandon is trying to do, and she is a very unique character, but reading her is just... weird. I keep on hoping that she will get better to read as the books go on, but she just keeps on getting worse. Also, her jokes are just annoying to me. 

The jokes are her redeeming quality, in my view at least. I'm pretty PUN-bearable at times, so her jokes make me laugh:P

Ugh Jasnah, that stuck up, uptight, too perfect character who then proceeds to have a cliche comes back from the dead part.

I hated her with a passion when I read the Stormlight Archive for the first time.

We're cool now.

Timbre.  The rest of the listeners could sure use a radiant about now but instead you choose Venli? Venli?  She literally caused all of this and instead of choosing one of the thousand run away from Odium and survive the everstorm people she chose a power hungry sadist who just massacred a large number of her own for her own gain!

On 09/03/2019 at 2:23 AM, AngryMistspren said:

Hi. I don’t really like Ham that much. He was a non-entity in the books to me.

I also thought Tindwyl was too hard on my perfect boy Elend 

I never liked Tindwyl, I always found her to be a bit... off. On a re-read one bit stuck out, which was Sazed talking about her earings, it made me wonder if she was actually being influenced by Ruin. I don't know if she was, but it would make sense to me if she were as it would explain a lot.

Dilaf. 

I don't think I have to explain my hate for him.

Spoiler

AGHHHH! I HATE HIM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! HE CAN GO DIE IN A HOLE ALONG WITH THOUSANDS OF PICTURES OF SWEET INNOCENT ELANTRIANS! UUUUGGGGGHHHH! JUST BECAUSE YOUR WIFE WAS KILLED, DOESN'T JUSTIFY ALL THE TERRIBLE THINGS YOU DID DILAF! WHY DID HRATHEN HAVE TO DIE! :angry::angry::(:angry::angry::angry:

Every time I re-read Oathbringer I want to grab Evi by the shoulders and smack her face. She didn’t deserve to die but the woman was about as dumb as a pile of rocks. Oh, you don’t like Alethkar and it’s culture of war? Probably shouldn’t have come there and married a storming warlord ON PURPOSE. Oh the women are too clever for you? Cry me a river airhead. How anyone could remain so naive over the course of decades is beyond me. I’d hate to see what her ideal day looked like, I’d probably die of boredom. 

• Chaos locked this topic