5 minutes ago, xxGaea said:

Little under 30 minutes left, my darlings~

5 minutes ago, xx Gaea said:

There is half an hour left darlings, you still have time for goodbyes.

4 minutes ago, xxGaea said:

Oi, don't you try and ninja me you impostor!

Wonderful. Now the GMs have joined in the insanity too.

What has this forum come to.

Just now, Adavantos said:

Wonderful. Now the GMs have joined in the insanity too.

What has this forum come to.

This is all Joe's doing! I dunno why he is trying to impersonate me! Probably because he knows he could never be as amazing as me

2 minutes ago, xx Gaea said:

7 minutes left darlings, you should all spend them getting rid of this false impersonator of me!!! Praise Alvron.

-.- Imma fight you....

....Anyway, three minutes remaining.

Hm. I'm not surprised that the Contribution Crusader didn't get a kill in. Before that last minute post I made, I said I wasn't really suspicious of any of the low-poster's in particular... but where is @|247|-|'s kill?

ED1T:

Disciple of Gamma Fiend: Each Weekend, you may protect a player from death.

It won't let me tag anyone so... 

13 minutes ago, GaeaXX said:

Gaea! Joe! Do we get told if people are saved by a protection?

ED2T:

Also what is with these Spammers killing all these Disciples / good roles???

Edited by Adavantos

1 minute ago, Furamirionind said:

@Sapphire Elephant I now understand why you wanted me to vote on you.  I saw the word, but am conflicted as to what it means.  I am also unsure if I can share it without giving away my role completely.

Are you the same player who claimed the same word to me in a PM?

Is the word 5 letters long? Mailliw already told me Saph's identity, but I'm curious.

2 minutes ago, Adavantos said:

Tyty. So Rae didn't save anyone before dying, then. Her death is either on the Spammer or Rath. RATH WHERE ARE YOU I NEED ANSWERS.

^_^

The write-up suggests a bot did it. Also, I was able to verify @|247|-|'s claim through a one-time scan. He's village. Which also means I need to re-evaluate my suspicions, since Rath was at the top.

Just now, Elandera said:

The write-up suggests a bot did it. Also, I was able to verify @|247|-|'s claim through a one-time scan. He's village. Which also means I need to re-evaluate my suspicions, since Rath was at the top.

Things like this really make me think the Spammers have more players than we're anticipating. There's way too much power in the village's hands.

Indeed, Steeldancer and I are one and the same. as much as clones are. I lied a bit about my role, I do indeed scan as a troll, but I am the Multi-Boxer, with the ability to pick up the roles of dead people. And the reason I can now do this is because I now have stolen the role of Vahiyehi, which makes me now immune to the spammer kill. So, yeah. 

1 minute ago, NotASteelClone said:

Actually, it’s time to claim. I’m sapphire elephant, and I’ll use my elephant account to explain why I’m able to do that now.

If you were going to claim, why make me go through... Oh, you wanted proof didn't you... I feel manipulated.   : |

1 minute ago, Adavantos said:

Things like this really make me think the Spammers have more players than we're anticipating. There's way too much power in the village's hands.

I agree. I'm starting to lean toward around 6 starting spammers, since the village seems to have access to plenty of scans. Though, admittedly, some of the scans have become available because of RNG alone.