AonEne

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyler threw himself over the back of the couch. "Buddy, I don't think that making a small and highly contained mess is worth paraplegia. Lemme just check the laws. Yup, chop off my legs you... female dog." 

@beantheboy12

I KEEP GETTING NINJA'D WHY

Edited by JacobClaessen

54 minutes ago, Sorana said:

"A letter? What did she write?"

Shana asked and finally found something to eat.

"Cookie anybody?"

She offered the box to the others.

@Dr. Dapper

@Lunamor

@BookishOcelot

Ben hesitantly waved back, then accepted a cookie. The attention made him feel a bit uncomfortable. People usually just ignored him. Glint came back over, tracing over the faint patterns in the floor boards. “I have come to a conclusion,” he whispered in Ben’s ear, “She must have drastically different brain chemistry than a regular human.” 

“And why is that?” Ben replied, attempting to hide his mirth behind his book. Glint tended to come to extremely drastic conclusions.

”No normal and sane person should enjoy that sort of stuff,” Glint replied, the satisfaction evident in his voice. The corners of Ben’s mouth tugged upwards. But, after a moment, they fell back downwards. Glint knew Ben well enough to know that something unpleasant was on his mind. “What is it?” he asked, his satisfaction disappearing.

”What if... it’s just me who is different? What if it’s everyone else who is sane?”

Glint had no response to that.

Edited by Lunamor

Just now, JacobClaessen said:

Tyler let out an over-exaggerated sigh. "Fine, stubborn dong." Tyler opened op his satchel and took a breath. He then exhaled, turning all the tiny crumbs into dust.

Dust needs to be cleaned away as well... just saying...

1 minute ago, Sorana said:

Shana rolled her eyes at them.

"Ben, Leona, let's go swimming? You can bring your book Ben, if you want to? No need to offer these guys an audience."

@Lunamor

@BookishOcelot

“Do I need to get in the water?” he asked, setting his book down and attempting to adjust nonexistent glasses. He blushed, embarrassed at the mistake. Right. Contacts.

Edited by Lunamor

Just now, Dr. Dapper said:

"You have no right to enforce the law, Jordan. Just because you're a Skybreaker does not mean you're an officer of the law."

Jordan smiled. "I do, I am a certified police officer. And a self-trained lawyer. I will enforce all rules.

He brushed the dust off the couch and followed them to the pool. Something would almost certainly go wrong there.

1 minute ago, Lunamor said:

“Do I need to get in the water?” he asked, setting his book down and attempting to adjust nonexistent glasses. He blushed, embarrassed at the mistake. Right. Contacts.

"No. You only need to come."

Shana grinned again. Ben sometimes needed a push in the right direction, he was too quiet for his own good.

2 minutes ago, beantheboy12 said:

Jordan smiled. "I do, I am a certified police officer. And a self-trained lawyer. I will enforce all rules.

He brushed the dust off the couch and followed them to the pool. Something would almost certainly go wrong there.

Isn't he like, 16? 

Just look at the OP, bean.

The moment Tyler got out of earshot, Tyler walked over to Doc. "Thanks. That guy's a jerk. If he was as amazing as he claimed, he would've known that he would be the one in trouble.

Edited by JacobClaessen

Just now, Sorana said:

"No. You only need to come."

Shana grinned again. Ben sometimes needed a push in the right direction, he was too quiet for his own good.

“Ok, I will come then, I guess,” Ben said, rising. He forcibly kept his hands at his sides to avoid any more humiliating mistakes.