AonEne

9 minutes ago, Dr. Dapper said:

Jamie raised an eyebrow, "You mean, like a doctor... I'm not sure that's a good idea." 

“Oh, I think that he means someone with the surge of Progression, not a doctor. It lets you heals wounds and things like that. And grow plants.”

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TUBA has special metal detectors, and Invo used to be one of us. We know his baking style, or at least what it used to be, so we'll find out if one's in there. Thanks!

9 hours ago, Dr. Dapper said:

Jamie raised an eyebrow, "You mean, like a doctor... I'm not sure that's a good idea." 

~~~

Doc shrugged, thinking back. "I grew up here, but I moved away to go to Caltech on a scholarship. After that, I ended up homeless in Portland for maybe a few years. I swore the First Ideal a few weeks before I came back here."

"So you've heard the whispers, then?"

They were strong outside of Seattle. Strong enough that most attempts for a spren to bond failed. That was why most Radiants bonded here.

9 hours ago, Wyndlerunner said:

James shuddered, listening to Doc and Draug's conversation. "Somehow, I could recognize what she was, even in my dream." James chimed in, "Is that normal, Draug?"

"Yes... if your dream awakens. The question is, why did you awaken?"

30 minutes ago, ShadowLord_Lith said:

Jace stood, according Sherlock as he walked to the floor, smiling back at Ax. "So... what does he make me?" He showed Ax his spren. The infinite, complicated number of lines.

"A Lightweaver," Ax said, looking back up at Jace's face. 

In ‘Merica, everything is open always. Except the post offices and libraries.

And yes, you will not be able to tear Leona from her cake. She is a cakecaster and will go down with the cake. 

“Yeah,” Leona said. “I’d love to go shopping. But maybe we can have breakfast first. Cake anyone?”