AonEne

7 hours ago, Sorana said:

Shana grabbed two pieces of cake and handed one of them to Ben.

Ben gratefully accepted the cake and carefully began to eat it. He had to move his arms rather slowly in order to prevent dropping his fork.

Edited by Lunamor

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Wyndlerunner said:

"I suppose She doesn't have much experience dealing with spren of such a level as ours" James mused, "I mean, The Nightwatcher physically protected me from Sha-thoexis' blows"

"Mentally, you mean. Sha-thoexis can't attack physically, only through the mind. But I don't think the Nightwatcher is doing as much as you think. Sha-thoexis's attack today was much, much less powerful than it would have been outside of Seattle. In fact," Draug said, looking briefly at Jamie, "it should never have happened at all."

I'd prefer if the shopping happened here.

I simply don't want to bore those, that aren't interested at all to rp this.

But if nobody minds, then we maybe could timeskip to monday, rp the shopping and the search and then make a larger timeskip to the prom?

EDIT: Those that want to go on with their conversation could do this as well, as we only skip a single day forward?

Edited by Sorana

On 5/28/2019 at 8:33 AM, Dr. Dapper said:

The group Jamie is in (The New Worldbringers), has had quite a bit more contact with those of other Investiture. I would say that they know about the Elantrians in Seattle, even if they didn't tell Jamie. If your character is lost/MIA, then they might send Jamie to come get her. 

17 hours ago, Dr. Dapper said:

Jamie leaned against the wall, bored. As soon as Doc was done talking, she was going to ask him about the motorcycle. As she waited for Doc to finish, her phone vibrated. Startled, she pulled it out of her pocket and read the message. She blinked, then read it again. "Wait." she muttered quietly, "I'm supposed to do what?" 

I glanced over at Jamie. "What's up?"

May I be in the shopping PM? I won't be RPing, but I'd like to read it. ^_^

4 minutes ago, ShadowLord_Lith said:

He grinned, hurting downstairs and waking into the front room...

How dare you hurt downstairs! I don't care if you did just wake up! :D

Correct me if i’m wrong, but the following want to be on the PM:

Sorana, AonEne, Lunamor, Xinoehp512, and Shadowlord_Lith

Leona waved to Ax and Jason. “I made some carrot cake. It has nutrition. If you squint. It’s on the counter if you want it.”