AonEne

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Dr. Dapper said:

"Probably. There aren't any here in Seattle at the moment, but we always have a few locked up somewhere."

Huh, I would have thought the Bondsmiths would lend them all out. Giving a person a Shardblade is pretty much the only way to keep the effects of Sha-thoexis away from a normal person that they have at their disposal.

"Red-eyed people are Voidbringers..." I trailed off. How did I explain this? "Wait, before I keep going, have you noticed yourself manifesting any strange new powers?" If she didn't already know what Voidbringers were, this must be a new development.

I glanced at Jamie. That was her secret to tell, and I didn't want to tell it for her. "Powers like...affecting gravity, changing stuff into different stuff, creating fires. Oh, and hearing voices, seeing...something...that talks to you..."

"No? Not exactly . . ."

"You were the person at the entrance, the one who called out, right? I was worried that those - what did you call them again? Voidbringers? - were going to go after you. What's your name?" Evelyn asked, eager to change the topic. She didn't want to talk about her abilities until she knew who who they were and why they were here.

They keep a few in a vault up on Vancouver Island, along with other important stuff, like captured Unmade. 

Jamie grinned, holstering her pistol" Word gets around. Someone sent a distress call, and I was the only one in town to respond. I'm Jamie, by the way, and this is Cassie." 

I wonder how much a bronze Fering would be affected by Sha-Theoxis. They could store/sleep and be unaffected, and then when they would usually sleep, tap bronze.

8 hours ago, Lunamor said:

Ben stared silently ahead, pondering what to say. He wanted to say something to make her feel better, to get rid of some of her worries. He wanted to say We’ll be fine or We will make it out ok, but he wasn’t sure he could believe that. He hated that he couldn’t solve this problem, hated that he had no clue what to do. 

“It’s not your fault. I don’t think any of us, even Doc, could stand against that thing alone.”

He wrapped a slightly shaking arm around Shana.

”I don’t want to lose you either. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I will fight as hard as I can to keep us from being separated.”

He just had to figure out exactly how to do that.

Shana turned her head and kissed him. He would fight for her. She tightened her arms around him and for the first time wished, that they wouldn't have to fight again soon.

I’m most definitely crying  

“But uh, there isn’t really wierdness between me and FLid. He just likes me.” right? that’s all it is. 

most definitely not Onyx stated  inside Leona’s head

“Shut up.” Then, realizing how that must have come off to poor Rob, “Sorry, that was meant for my spren.”

1 hour ago, BookishOcelot said:

“But uh, there isn’t really wierdness between me and FLid. He just likes me.” right? that’s all it is. 

most definitely not Onyx stated  inside Leona’s head

“Shut up.” Then, realizing how that must have come off to poor Rob, “Sorry, that was meant for my spren.”

Rob’s face remained impassive, and he nodded. “Alright, then, I just wanted to let you know.” He didn’t want to get in a love triangle, like something out of a cheesy television show.

7 hours ago, Sorana said:

Shana turned her head and kissed him. He would fight for her. She tightened her arms around him and for the first time wished, that they wouldn't have to fight again soon.

Ben kissed her back, holding her close and momentarily forgetting his exhaustion. He hoped that they could always have moments like this, that their time together wouldn’t be cut short by a dream.

40 minutes ago, Hope Spren said:

The part with Evelyn, Cassie, and Jamie is happening in a park somewhere in the city.

Thanks

Luther sighed and went back to his room.  He opened his laptop and found the basic Kendo stances.  They were not ideal for a shardblade but they would suffice until one of the others decided to teach him.

4 hours ago, Lunamor said:

Ben kissed her back, holding her close and momentarily forgetting his exhaustion. He hoped that they could always have moments like this, that their time together wouldn’t be cut short by a dream.

Shana smiled at him, lifted a hand and gently caressed his cheek.

"I love you."

She stayed close, happy in his embrace.

"Together. We will fight the Unmade together. It won't tear us apart."

A promise. Leaning towards him she kissed him again, buried a hand in his hair.

Edited by Sorana

2 hours ago, Sorana said:

"I love you."

Aww, Benana is such a cute ship. 

3 hours ago, Sorana said:

"I love you."

Ben gently rested his forehead against hers.

”I love you too.”

His exhaustion returned and he had to grab her shoulder to steady himself and keep upright.

8 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Ben gently rested his forehead against hers.

”I love you too.”

His exhaustion returned and he had to grab her shoulder to steady himself and keep upright.

Shana pulled him against her chest, caressed his arm, hugged him.

"I'll take care you won't fall asleep."

She promised.