Library of Various Things

Inky

Berk looked straight at Sein. "Hey Straggler, could you throw that garbage away?" Straggler the lifeless picked up the jacket and threw it in the trash. "Thank you, at least some of stench is gone. Sadly, it's source is still here and being an arse."

Edited by Emperor Stick

On 4/6/2019 at 10:41 PM, Emperor Stick said:

Berk looked straight at Sein. "Hey Straggler, could you throw that garbage away?" Straggler the lifeless picked up the jacket and threw it in the trash. "Thank you, at least some of stench is gone. Sadly, it's source is still here and being an arse."

Sorry for taking so long!

Sein Valn shook his head. "I will not forget that. You do not want me as an enemy. I will require a replacement within 24 hours."

• 2 weeks later...

Question: Is this a guild or a place? I'm new to the Alleyverse, and I'm trying to figure out what guilds are. This has a guild tag, but seems different from the others.

A slight woman with short, curly brown hair and a long coat entered the Library, examining the shelves piercingly and running her gaze over the occupants of the room. She pulled a worn notebook out of a satchel at her side, and made a careful notation. Replacing the pencil behind her ear, she spoke, adressing the room. "Is this the main Library in the Alleyverse? I was hoping for some information." Her words are quiet, and she has a strange, faint accent. 

Edited by Rushu42

• 2 weeks later...