17th Shard Alloy of Law Giveaway!

Rubix

Wait! Inkthinker is Isaac!?! Like THE Isaac? Holy crap! mind=blown!

Umm... Actually not. Isaac isn't really on the forums much, but Inkthinker has done work on the Illustrations too. I'm pretty sure Isaac did the maps and the headings for all the books, and Inkthinker did Shallan's descriptions, as well as character illustrations for Brandon and the Mistborn RPG. I'm not sure who did Navani or the other illustrations though.

Let it be witnessed by any obligators here that, in response to darniil's comment here, any hemalurgic spikes I win in a prize shall be transferred to darniil. This does not include the rest of any prize containing hemalurgic spikes, just the spikes themselves. In fact, it might be advisable to deliver spikes directly to darniil, so they don't lose any of their hemalurgic freshness. Unless you can now pasteurize hemalurgic spikes.

I am pleased to announce that a softcover copy of the Mistborn Adventure Game by CraftyGames will be in the grand prize, and it will be signed by Brandon. (I will edit the main article in a little bit)

nice! Will it be shipped before or after the official release of the game (novemeber, IIRC), since the contest ends before its released?