The Newcago Court

Quiver

Quiver wanted to serve me and I allowed it, I was unaware of lady feather but Quiver is my knave and knight. You can see that the feather is now replaced with ice and his suit is steel.

This is the 100th post. Wow.

100th post? I've seen in-depth theories that didn't accumulate so many replies in such a short time. Truly you possess a gift, your majesty.

Quiver wanted to serve me and I allowed it, I was unaware of lady feather but Quiver is my knave and knight. You can see that the feather is now replaced with ice and his suit is steel.

This is the 100th post. Wow.

100th post? I've seen in-depth theories that didn't accumulate so many replies in such a short time. Truly you possess a gift, your majesty.

besides this happened in just over a day.

Your majesty, the court must establish those loyal to yourself and secure it's position.

With your permission, I would to request a role call of courtiers and allies be summoned, so a list may be presented to Lurthemir for record keeping.

Your majesty, the court must establish those loyal to yourself and secure it's position.

With your permission, I would to request a role call of courtiers and allies be summoned, so a list may be presented to Lurthemir for record keeping.

Of course. Permission granted.

Does Lurthemir serve Lady Feather?

Edited by Elsa Steelheart

Being A Record Of The Positions and Personnas of the Court of Newcago
As Of This,
The Second Day Of The Reign of
Elsa Steelheart, First of her Name, Titan of Ice, Snowwarden, Frozenborn, Queen of Newcago and all the Lands of the Seventeenth

Princess High ImperialDelightful
Imyn M.G. Swil, Defence Minister and Royal Architect

The Grey Pilgrim, Humble Worshipper of the Cult of Elsa

Quiver the Knave, Turncloak, Most Odious of Chull

I cannot help but notice, your majesty, that many of those in this room whose hospitality you share have yet to proclaim their fealty to thee.

I cannot help but notice, your majesty, that many of those in this room whose hospitality you share have yet to proclaim their fealty to thee. 

* Helps himself to a free snowcone. *

Hospitality? I confess I don't rightly understand what you mean.

Since I did not formally swear my fealty, I do so now.

M'Lady Elsa Steelheart, First of Thy Name, Titan of Ice, Snowwarden, Frozenborn, Queen of Newcago and all Lands of the Seventeenth, I, the Grey Pilgrim, do swear my humble, undying fealty to thee. I shall forevermore serve thee with the utmost fervency, till last I draw breath.

Edited by GreyPilgrim

Since I did not formally swear my fealty, I do so now.

M'Lady Elsa Steelheart, First of Thy Name, Titan of Ice, Snowwarden, Frozenborn, Queen of Newcago and all Lands of the Seventeenth, I, the Grey Pilgrim, do swear my humble, undying fealty to thee. I shall forevermore serve thee with the utmost fervency, till last I draw breath.

Will you serve me and me only?

I do grant you the Newcago Steel armour and the ice sword.

No lynching, if you please, gentlemen. The Queen shall punish or pardon who she pleases, an anything else is but small-minded quibbling. Are we some followers of the Lady Feather, to point fingers and slink about with accusations on our poison lips? No, I say, we will hold court in peace. Our conquering gaze and lashing sword should turn outwards, so we slip the noose of self-devouring intrigue.

If I might ask my title be changed to Contractor Swimmingly, Cr. in short. I'm no lord, you see, just an interested party. Save baronies and Lordships for those who hunger for them, I'll hold my power in a whim.

That in mind, might I sue for nonaggression with the Observers?

Edited by Swimmingly

I know. I thought you might figure it out if you reread it though. :) It might help others as well.

I have two Shardweapons because I bonded both an Honorspren and a Cryptic. I have also named them in case I write a fanfic with myself as the main character. (Humility at its finest)