The Newcago Court

Quiver

Lwd and Lurth, what the heck did you do?

also, white chocolate dipped strawberries with dark chocolate drizzle are now available at my concession stand that I set up outside the throne room

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 387973120 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 430668080 bytes) in Unknown on line 0

Sweet! Can I have one?

Provided my royal tasters taste it before though,

Edited by Elsa Steelheart

I am offend! You don't trust me?

(totally not burning zinc over here)

I do. It it just a thing a queen has to do.

I never thought of currency.... I'll pay it in snow cones this time and we will think of a currency.

Does the feather blades have a currency?

(looks at Delightful and Elsa's account picture)

Things are going to get preeeetty confusing.

btw, Kobold, the Observer's Guild has plenty of fruit (mango, kiwifruit, banana and even pomegranate) which can easily be made into fresh and delicious ice cones and ice cream.

Thou darest question the decisions of the Royal Sisters?

(Actually...he has a point. Meant to suggest, maybe flip one of them around, so that Anna and Elsa are op opposite sides? Same meaning, same picture, little clearer...)

(MY PICTURE IS COMING, OKAY, BACK OFF!)

Mailliw Featherstormblessed flies in, slamming his Featherspear into the ground causing it to quake. Soulcasting the statue of Quiver into a pile of feathers, he slides across to the center of the square and thrusts his spear in the air. A bright white beam of light shines up into the sky from it and he yells, "I am the Featherstormblessed, the Surgeborn, trust and you shall be empowered!" He summoned his ten Shardblades and they appeared in the ground around him, forming a circle. "Feathertips and Featherblades, Featherfarmers and Feathermancers, assemble!"