The Newcago Court

Quiver

Mailliw stepped into the Cognitive realm, plucked the bead representing his Shardblade from Panda and went back to the physical Realm and dismissed his blades. "Those who serve may have a chance to earn a blade but no idle observers have any chance."

Edited by Mailliw73

Mailliw Featherstormblessed flies in, slamming his Featherspear into the ground causing it to quake. Soulcasting the statue of Quiver into a pile of feathers, he slides across to the center of the square and thrusts his spear in the air. A bright white beam of light shines up into the sky from it and he yells, "I am the Featherstormblessed, the Surgeborn, trust and you shall be empowered!" He summoned his ten Shardblades and they appeared in the ground around him, forming a circle. "Feathertips and Featherblades, Featherfarmers and Feathermancers, assemble!"

*raises ashandarei to shoulder calmly*

I wouldn't do that if I were you. there are some people who don't take well to threats like that.

Swimmingly walks into the great hall through a side door, clad in roughspun brown cloth. He opens his hands, entreatying.

"Brothers! Preserve peace in the Court of the Queen, if you please! We seek no war; we simply hold this place with a fist of cold steel. On that note, Steelguard! Raise arms!"

A ring of soldiers armed in kevlar and icesteel step from the shadows and doorways, raising a motely of rifles, crossbows, longbows, shortbows, disintegrator guns, javelins, claymores, icesteel rapiers, flamethrowers, tear gas grenade launchers, and assorted small arms. Others hold shields of the heavily Invested icesteel in a variety of shapes and styles. All look like competent soldiers, glaring through ice steel masks that form just about the only standard piece of equipment.

"Please maintain the peace, Steelguard," Swimmingly says, smiling. "These men are my personal picks, by the way. They won't be bribed, and they can fight a man to paralysis without killing them. Do not irk them, please."

Business done, he leaves through the same side door he entered through, the silence behind him filled with clinking weapons.

Swimmingly walks into the great hall through a side door, clad in roughspun brown cloth. He opens his hands, entreatying.

"Brothers! Preserve peace in the Court of the Queen, if you please! We seek no war; we simply hold this place with a fist of cold steel. On that note, Steelguard! Raise arms!"

A ring of soldiers armed in kevlar and icesteel step from the shadows and doorways, raising a motely of rifles, crossbows, longbows, shortbows, disintegrator guns, javelins, claymores, icesteel rapiers, flamethrowers, tear gas grenade launchers, and assorted small arms. Others hold shields of the heavily Invested icesteel in a variety of shapes and styles. All look like competent soldiers, glaring through ice steel masks that form just about the only standard piece of equipment.

"Please maintain the peace, Steelguard," Swimmingly says, smiling. "These men are my personal picks, by the way. They won't be bribed, and they can fight a man to paralysis without killing them. Do not irk them, please."

Business done, he leaves through the same side door he entered through, the silence behind him filled with clinking weapons.

*whistles*

nice. tell me how good are those longbows. i doubt they could match a two rivers longbow.

The Featherstormblessed never declared war, only requested his allies to remember where they stand. And maybe recruit some new members.

Mailliw has spoken all the oaths of every order of The Knights Radiant and bonded with a spren from each order.

The Blades are Sprenblades.

his Blades cannot be stolen and he has access to all surges.

The Featherstormblessed never declared war, only requested his allies to remember where they stand. And maybe recruit some new members.

Mailliw has spoken all the oaths of every order of The Knights Radiant and bonded with a spren from each order.

The Blades are Sprenblades.

his Blades cannot be stolen and he has access to all surges.

Why do I suddenly want to make a rude joke?

(sips tea in different dimension)

Mmm... Nice. How did you make it, Ashiok?