The Newcago Court

Quiver

The Featherstormblessed never declared war, only requested his allies to remember where they stand. And maybe recruit some new members.

Mailliw has spoken all the oaths of every order of The Knights Radiant and bonded with a spren from each order.

The Blades are Sprenblades.

his Blades cannot be stolen and he has access to all surges.

That's something you don't see everyday.

*sips tea*

Well done young mortal.

Peach tea? Sure.

It seems as thoughI am just going to be the caterer for all the non Shroomite factions then?

Gets the cookies and places them on the table.

Chocolate chip cookies, my loyal subjects.

Sips tea.

You can be it if you want, it's your choice. Who are the shroomites?

Gets the cookies and places them on the table.

Chocolate chip cookies, my loyal subjects.

Sips tea.

You can be it if you want, it's your choice. Who are the shroomites?

The Shroomies are a strange lot, united in a singular love of kiwifruits that nearly rivals their hatred of the Featherblades. They are headed by Insurrectionist Fungus, a member who rarely deigns to speak to lowly peasants save to taunt his enemies.

The Shroomies are a strange lot, united in a singular love of kiwifruits that nearly rivals their hatred of the Featherblades. They are headed by Insurrectionist Fungus, a member who rarely deigns to speak to lowly peasants save to taunt his enemies.

Are we enimies with them?

Good enough to distract you from the other dozen sizes and shapes of ammunition moving towards you.

silly swimmingly if you think that you could hit a ta'veren as lucky as me you must be bloody insane.

besides we are on the same side aren't we?

geez I leave the site for a couple of hours and I miss like 50 posts.

Edited by Matrim Bloody Cauthon

Eats one.

Is everyone enjoying themselves?

Who leads the shroomites

Insurrectionist Fungus leads the Shroomies, though he rarely deigns to speak with his followers.

And yes--I enjoy myself here. Newcago is a jewel upon this forum, one of the great wonders of fandom. I, Kobold King, Highprince of Cutlery and founding member of the Wafflesworn, extend a warm and slightly syrupy hand of friendship. Let the Wafflesworn reside in court, baking you indefinite quantities of pastries and other delicacies.

Insurrectionist Fungus leads the Shroomies, though he rarely deigns to speak with his followers.

And yes--I enjoy myself here. Newcago is a jewel upon this forum, one of the great wonders of fandom. I, Kobold King, Highprince of Cutlery and founding member of the Wafflesworn, extend a warm and slightly syrupy hand of friendship. Let the Wafflesworn reside in court, baking you indefinite quantities of pastries and other delicacies.

I accept your friendship, Kobold King. Yiu are welcome in the Newcago Court.

I did see there was a new group called the wafflesworn. Are you a peaceful kingdom too?

I accept your friendship, Kobold King. Yiu are welcome in the Newcago Court.

I did see there was a new group called the wafflesworn. Are you a peaceful kingdom too?

We are a peaceful bunch of jolly cooks and rabblerousers. So long as there are members who hunger for our sweet creations, as long as there are competing factions to amuse us with their antics, we will be present to laugh and daintily nibble snowcones.

We thank you for your magnificent hospitality, Queen Elsa. Dost thou require cutlery, in the form of spoons, knives, or forks?

We are a peaceful bunch of jolly cooks and rabblerousers. So long as there are members who hunger for our sweet creations, as long as there are competing factions to amuse us with their antics, we will be present to laugh and daintily nibble snowcones.

We thank you for your magnificent hospitality, Queen Elsa. Dost thou require cutlery, in the form of spoons, knives, or forks?

You are very welcome, if you ever want some snowcones just ask anytime. I do require some cutlery