The Newcago Court

Quiver

Hmm... one seems to be coming down from the north. Ah well. I guess that means more snow for snowcones.

* begins constructing crude bunker in the center of court *

Our dear Highprince of Cutlery, you must have forgotten that our kitchens are just outside, fortified with stone ovens, and virtually indestructible. No need to build a Snow Ko(ne)bold Mini Fortress here.  

Besides, as Wafflesworn, we have to collect Syrup Rain, and Hash Hail. They will all taste yummy for tomorrow's breakfast.

Ashiok... thy mention of Wafflerasium has piqued my interests and indeed, concern.

For if Wafflerasium is- as the name suggests- the physical aspect of Waffle, that would mean consumption of it should provide one with access to all of the Waffle Arts.

Art thou trying to convert our blessed court to thine own allegiance, by converting thine unwitting dinners into Waffleborn?!?

Most Odious of Natures, Eternally Suspicious Knave, we have only the most noble intentions in sprinkling our waffles with Wafflerasium. 

Thy allegiance is thine own. Art thou suggesting, nay accusing, the Wafflesworn, to be duplicitous as thine art?!

Fie! See around you, Sir Quiver. Nary a one, but thou, hath pondered such insanity!

Forthwith, we shall cease to use Wafflerasium  except for our own evil experiments unless demanded by your queen and princess.

Erherm. Sentient waffles are, basically speaking, Waffles that have the ability to think and philosophize.

Sentient waffles are great company when travelling in the wild lands. All you have then are waffles to talk to, and name them Bob and Sue.

Come with me, Lurth 2.0. I pledge you my protection as you read Scroungers. (And yes, there's definitely more!) Come join your original in the world of the tumblr fandom and the CFSBF chat with me.

CFSBF Rocks! Brightlady Feather, the Wafflesworn have yet to create a tribute waffle for you. We shall endeavor to concoct one as soon as the Syrup Storm has passed.

Shroomite. Scrounger. Readers.

*explodes*

I just finished reading the bit where Sylvie tries to pilot the Jaeger thingie, not gonna lie I couldn't really get into it. But that may be because I didn't really like the movie Pacific Rim. The writing style itself was fine just the plot-line/character was boring to me.

( now you can asplode for realsies )

I just finished reading the bit where Sylvie tries to pilot the Jaeger thingie, not gonna lie I couldn't really get into it. But that may be because I didn't really like the movie Pacific Rim. The writing style itself was fine just the plot-line/character was boring to me.

( now you can asplode for realsies )

Crystal, I believe this sentiment shall be recorded in posterity as the opening salvo in a war.

Crystal, I believe this sentiment shall be recorded in posterity as the opening salvo in a war.

Opening salvo? What's that?

Also those emblems you made, Panda are amazing. It would be amazing if you made one for Newcago. :)

Edited by Elsa Steelheart

I thought that would happen but I read it because if I had liked it, it would have given FeatherWriter something to taunt InsurrectionistFungus about which would have amused me. Edited by CrystalBodies

A Newcago emblem, hum? Hmm... I think me or Tempus can make one. I've already made my Guild symbol, which is shown below for those who want to admire it <_<

How do you attach a photo like that?

If you made a emblem for Newcago, It would be amazing. :)

Good good. War is in the air. We, in Wafflesworn, supply any and all who wish to strengthen their soldiers with our Breakfast of Champions special. A mix of what your mom thinks is good for you, and what you think is good for you, which can be two very different things.

We also have our warfare special, comes at a premium price - The Trojan Waffle (name courtesy of The Knave). Made of premium-grade Wafflerasium, and Ashiok's patented recipe of Waffle Sentience. This crusted waffleborn, can slip behind enemy lines, and pretend to be a normal waffle...until it's too late.

Alright, I've finished a (admittedly pretty bad) design (I spent only 10 minutes on this).

Whaddaya think?

I may have accidentally given you guys a motto. It also sounds suspiciously like a certain House's motto.

It's not Winter that's coming. It's the Syrup Storm!

But WOW, you did this in 10 minutes?! Even if I spend a whole day, I won't be able to create stuff as good as this - unless it was food.

Edited by quitecontrary

Alright, I've finished a (admittedly pretty bad) design (I spent only 10 minutes on this).

Whaddaya think?

I may have accidentally given you guys a motto. It also sounds suspiciously like a certain House's motto.

WOW!!!

That's amazing!!!!!

I love it!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much!!!!

I promote you to emblem minister and make you a knight.

How do you whip something incredible like that in 10mins?

I couldn't even do that even if you gave me a year :D

Confound mine weak eyes! Alas, I cannot make out the words of House Steelheart. Regardless, the rest of it is exquisite, a fine resemblance of our Queen, and aptly timed too; for I find myself unavoidably called away on business. Twill make a fine banner to herald her arrival.

Confound mine weak eyes! Alas, I cannot make out the words of House Steelheart. Regardless, the rest of it is exquisite, a fine resemblance of our Queen, and aptly timed too; for I find myself unavoidably called away on business. Twill make a fine banner to herald her arrival.

It says "Winter is Coming".

Somehow, that seems slightly familiar to me...

House Steelheart?

I do love the emblem, it is amazing.

WOW!!!

That's amazing!!!!!

I love it!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much!!!!

I promote you to emblem minister and make you a knight.

How do you whip something incredible like that in 10mins?

I couldn't even do that even if you gave me a year :D

I thank you for your generosity, your highness, but I am already the leader and founder of the observer's Guild.

I'm thinking up a new design...