The Newcago Court

Quiver

I'll do it for him.

In the name of CHAOS!

Ashiok, you are upholding your oath as a Featherfarmer then?

We'll be here to keep you fed throughout this skirmish.

Nope, it's for the Waffles. I've finished it. You can see it below.

Thanks, Panda. It's nice!

I would just like to point out that this is now not only longer than the Featherblade topic, but also longer than Elsa's welcome thread.

This is crazy.

More chocolate to cope, anyone? Chocolate snowcones? We have plenty chocolate.  :)

Um. Also. Speaking of yellow snowcones.

Lemon flavour?

Edited by Delightful

I would just like to point out that this is now not only longer than the Featherblade topic, but also longer than Elsa's welcome thread.

This is crazy.

More chocolate to cope, anyone? Chocolate snowcones? We have plenty chocolate.  :)

Um. Also. Speaking of yellow snowcones.

Lemon flavour?

They're lemon i promise.

Ihope so. Otherwise i have been lied to for my entire life.

....The tooth fairy.....doesn't exist.....I'm sorry.

*flees*

Seriously. People lie to kids all the time. So.....lets just hope and pray the the Yeti likes lemon. That he grows in the ice. Or maybe he has a backdoor into paradise or something.

Or maybe he just lives on the outskirts of Newcargo by the lemon grove, and Kobold King knows exactly where he lives....:)

*breaks down crying*

Why did you say that to me? What else have i been lied to about. Aside from the fact that the primary colors arent red, yellow and blue.

Wait, they're not? Oh theyre like Magenta and Cyan, right? 

I once heard a guy tell his kid that aeroplanes have bent wings so they'll fit into the hangar. *shakes head*. I dont know anything about aerodynamics and I can tell the guy had no idea what he was on about. 

"It's ok Kaladin. The cold won't bother you anyway. The rain won't bother you. The other kids really do like you. The Voidbringers will eat you if you misbehave....."

Pattern: mmmm....liesss..XD

Edited by Delightful

*breaks down crying*

Why did you say that to me? What else have i been lied to about. Aside from the fact that the primary colors arent red, yellow and blue.

There, there...you can bloody stop crying now.

See? I made you honeycakes in the shape of foxhead medallions. Wipe those tears, wash your hands, and get yourself on the table with the Princess, like the good boy you are.

I didn't see anywhere that Newcago had a logo while every other faction seemed to have one now so I threw a little something together for it.

Newcago%20Crest.png

Edit: Here is a smaller version for using in either your signature or profile icon.

Newcago_Crest_small.png

Edited by Awesomeness Summoned

I didn't see anywhere that Newcago had a logo while every other faction seemed to have one now so I threw a little something together for it.

Anyone want a snowcone? :D

Newcago%20Crest.png

Edit: Here is a smaller version for using in either your signature or profile icon.

Newcago_Crest_small.png

Wow!! I love it!!! It's amazing!!

I have no idea how to make those and those are amazing!

I love both logos :)

Edited by Elsa Steelheart

For the attention of the Court of Newcago and her Majesty, Queen Elsa Steelheart;

Mi'Lady Steelheart

In the first, allow me to apologise for my absence from Court. Matters both personal and private have required I undertake a leave of absence, not merely from Newcago, but from the Seventeen Lands themselves. Indeed, I currently write it, pen in hand and huddled over paper, from a cave in the very depths of the Featherwastes, which that monstress the Lady Feather calls a desert.

Firstly, let not the name fool you; for while in the day, the desert does indeed burn and blister, at night it freezes. This, I feel, is further proof that the cold is meant to dominate this world, and I trust my observation spurs you onto that most righteous of course; the overthrow all of the Featherblades.

Indeed, I trust it would be welcomed. In the cruel colds of my pilgrimage, I gaze upon thy banner and reflect. Winter is Coming, and this is not a bad thing. Your general freeze is preferably to Feathers stifling heat and bitter frost. Tis past time these feather dusters had this fact made known to them.

Awesome, despite thy loyalty to the Waffle, thy coat of arms has greatly pleased her Majesty and earned her favour. The esteem thou has earned has reached even mine ears, isolated as I am in my solitary pilgrimage. I therefore urge you to cast off the buttery shackles of the Wafflerasium, and join our Court before it is too late.

In absentia,

Your ever-Loyal Knave and Knight,

Quiver

(I'm going on a slight inactive streak, so I expect the war to have been declared and won by the time of my return!)

Edited by Quiver

Newcago%20Crest.png

Newcago_Crest_small.png

Wasing fantastic! Wasing of the impressing me very muchly!

Awesome, despite thy loyalty to the Waffle, thy coat of arms has greatly pleased her Majesty and earned her favour. The esteem thou has earned has reached even mine ears, isolated as I am in my solitary pilgrimage. I therefore urge you to cast off the buttery shackles of the Wafflerasium, and join our Court before it is too late.

In absentia,

Your ever-Loyal Knave and Knight,

Quiver

What a mockery thou hath made of loyalty, Sir Quiver, when thou still call thyself Knave. 

Knave of the highest order, unscrupulous to the core.

The Wafflesworn are loyal to Chaos and Mayhem, by virtue of the Syrup Storm, but we never attempt to sway one who hath pledged to another clan, to join our ranks. That thou hath done so now, that thou dareth to persuade our true Scadrian Waffle Cook, who brings sexy to all things waffle, is an affront indeed. 

Our services are open to Newcago Court, but not to thou, Sir Quiver, Sower of Discord. Our kitchens are closed to thy Machiavellian scheming, and will stay closed till thou hath vowed to reform.

*said with one hand on hip, and much spatula waving*

--

EDIT: Aaand, my rambling was for naught. Awesome has moved to the rank of Returned. The decision now lies with him if he will stay with The Wafflesworn even at such an esteemed stature.

Edited by Quitecontrary