The Newcago Court

Quiver

It can probably be done, but none of the staff is online. Probably because it's Saturday.

GASP. The spam bots have learned our culture and have exploited our weakness!

Are the spam bots the ones who are spamming in the intro colum and Brandon discussion?

Are the spam bots the ones who are spamming in the intro colum and Brandon discussion?

Yeah. Bot just basically means automated program that isn't human. In this case, it's a bot that's spamming the forums with weird black magic dodgyness, therefore we call it a spam bot. :)

M'ladies, what title and duties shall we bestow upon Erai? We still need a driver for the shardboni....

I guess that's what you get when you're late, Erai. Instead of the Fancy Titles, you get Driver.

Wait, does that mean Erai gets to drive Sven?

I'm a huge fan of the peanuts comics so the Zamboni is a huge deal. :ph34r:B)

I also suggest uniform designer for the knights and Royalty of the court. The Knave gets to wear the usual Knave/Bard attire so don't worry about him ;)

According to the records , only a queen can call for a magical hockey match. I hope for a game between us and the observers, we can use some practice waffles that your novices burnt for Pucks. I call goalee! :D :D :D

*GASP* We NEVER burn our waffles! Those novices! *marches back into the kitchen to Reprimand.

If you're in need of a practice puck, we can burn the tops of those Shroomies for you. 

Or just ask Your Highnesses to create one out of ice. Easier all around.

Or just Soulcast it. Easiest way, by far.

--

We look forward to the game. And the sales from the stands.

According to the records , only a queen can call for a magical hockey match. I hope for a game between us and the observers, we can use some practice waffles that your novices burnt for Pucks. I call goalee! :D :D :D

I would love a magical hockey match! It sounds wonderful! It should be a day where we rotate who we verse and we should make a team! :)

I'll even play! :)

And I'll supply all the ice and hockey related things :)

What's a shardboni?

Edited by Elsa Steelheart

crumbs.. i knew being late would be bad.

Would someone care to summarize the past 27 pages in 3 lines or less?

It would be a most gracious help

Basically we set ourselves up as a guild, we all came and got our ranks. Quiver almost got assassinated by Featherblades who weren't exactly pleased by his desertion. The Wafflesworn were originally formed on this thread and then moved over to theirs. It should only take about 45 minutes to read through the entire thread if you skim read. :)

D stands for defensemen.

Basically we set ourselves up as a guild, we all came and got our ranks. Quiver almost got assassinated by Featherblades who weren't exactly pleased by his desertion. The Wafflesworn were originally formed on this thread and then moved over to theirs. It should only take about 45 minutes to read through the entire thread if you skim read. :)

D stands for defensemen.

hahaha than i ask, what rank may i be given!

D stands for defensemen.

How did you get the Newcago emblem as a signature?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/36167219/KR%20Stuff/Random/Newcago_Crest_small.png

Copy this link.

Go to your profile.

Click edit profile.

Go to the signature section.

There should be a window that looks like the ones you type a new post in.

Beneath the Smiley picture is a square picture, click on it.

It should say URL with a blank space to type in.

Paste the link into the blank, and click okay.

That should do it.

Perhaps we can demand coerce persuade some of the local artists to take on a commission. It seems somewhat inadequate for the Queen and Princess of Newcago to share a design with those of their subjects. Perhaps it should be somethign more regal, more suitable to their noble bearing.

Or involve koalas. 

Perhaps we can demand coerce persuade some of the local artists to take on a commission. It seems somewhat inadequate for the Queen and Princess of Newcago to share a design with those of their subjects. Perhaps it should be somethign more regal, more suitable to their noble bearing.

Or involve koalas.

It would be an honour should any artist accept such a commission. They would be well rewarded.

However I prefer kangaroos. They're iconic, graceful, and will kick you in the gut if threatened. Koalas just sit in trees and sleep.

B)

(also apparently emu's are supposed to be majestic since they're on the national emblem and all but....I don't see it.)

Edited by Delightful

Far be it from me to contradict thou, my princess... but sleepign all day makes Koala's the Australian Rainbow Dash. They are therefore 20% cooler than Kangaroos. Tis science.

Though, I have to admit... just how common are kangaroos? I take their depiction in movies and television with a pinch of salt. If they really are as bouncy and skilled at fighting as media claims, then they should have become the dominant species by now. That they haven't concerns me. WHAT ARE THEY PLANNING?

Far be it from me to contradict thou, my princess... but sleepign all day makes Koala's the Australian Rainbow Dash. They are therefore 20% cooler than Kangaroos. Tis science.

Though, I have to admit... just how common are kangaroos? I take their depiction in movies and television with a pinch of salt. If they really are as bouncy and skilled at fighting as media claims, then they should have become the dominant species by now. That they haven't concerns me. WHAT ARE THEY PLANNING?

You do get cute kangaroos too, wallabies and the like. It's the red kangaroos you really have to watch out for, they're dangerous alone but never travel in groups and do not collaborate. Those old world domination plans? You really have to watch the platypi for those.