The Newcago Court

Quiver

What has even happened to this thread? I take a semi forum hiatus for a couple weeks and I miss about 500 posts? I have failed M'Lady, and am torn in my allegiances. Do I follow the Lady, or do I follow my older leader, Him of Chaos?

You have not failed me, Lord Grey Pilgrim.

You had just taken a break, people miss posts because of their timezones as well, you are a loyal member of the Newcago Court.

Why has The Lord Ruler declared war? Surely I do not remember doing anything cruel to start a war.

*rapidly eats a snowcone*

Edited by Elsa Steelheart

With a sudden pained shout, the lady Feather clutches her eyes, her illusion of normalcy dissapating and revealing the spikes she wears beneath. Suddenly, she stiffens, her demeanor entirely changed as the hemalurgic power takes hold. A small smile crosses her lips. 

"The Lord Ruler has declared war against you, Queen Elsa, until either you or Princess Delightful changes your icon to something different.  The Overlord of the forums has thus decreed that the similar icons are too confusing, and therefore one or both of you must change. He calls his spiked admins and moderators to the cause. Until the change occurs, let the war commence!"

Seriously why on earth is the admin declaring war on the clan that has about 8 of the highest ranked people in the land. The largest/quickest growth TWICE! And we're the most organized clan by far.

I sneer at your "most organized" clan. Bah. Order. I am the incarnation of chaos. Order will always fall to entropy. It has already begun, like the beginning of a great avalanche.

What has even happened to this thread? I take a semi forum hiatus for a couple weeks and I miss about 500 posts? I have failed M'Lady, and am torn in my allegiances. Do I follow the Lady, or do I follow my older leader, Him of Chaos?

You know where your heart lies: in power and victory. I require your services at once. You know what you must do.

You have not failed me, Lord Grey Pilgrim.

You had just taken a break, people miss posts because of their timezones as well, you are a loyal member of the Newcago Court.

Why has The Lord Ruler declared war? Surely I do not remember doing anything cruel to start a war.

*rapidly eats a snowcone*

I am the cruel one, Elsa. And you shall be destroyed or subjugated. It is the way of things. Two may not have the same avatar. It is one of the Ancient Laws. Do not worry. We shall give you a trial of fire.

You just exist. He is the admin. He does whatever the blazes he wants

See above about my comment about fire, my young Lord of Chaos.

Newcagoans! Join me, to victory. You will be still allowed your worship of your former queen, when she comes under our banner. I am a kind ruler. It would be unwise for you to refuse this offer.

I sneer at your "most organized" clan. Bah. Order. I am the incarnation of chaos. Order will always fall to entropy. It has already begun, like the beginning of a great avalanche.

You know where your heart lies: in power and victory. I require your services at once. You know what you must do.

I am the cruel one, Elsa. And you shall be destroyed or subjugated. It is the way of things. Two may not have the same avatar. It is one of the Ancient Laws. Do not worry. We shall give you a trial of fire.

See above about my comment about fire, my young Lord of Chaos.

Newcagoans! Join me, to victory. You will be still allowed your worship of your former queen, when she comes under our banner. I am a kind ruler. It would be unwise for you to refuse this offer.

I am the true queen of Newcago! I will not be overthrown!

Though I will change my avatar so it is less confusing and will stop causing so much fuss.

I am the true queen of Newcago! I will not be overthrown!

Though I will change my avatar so it is less confusing and will stop causing so much fuss.

So you surrender so quickly?