The Newcago Court

Quiver

Vision blurry. several cracked ribs. and a sever gash on the upper cheek.
was it worth it?
No.

But that's not what all this is about. Protection. Justice. Guardians. Symbols.
If only we had all this before.
What was i thinking? Ice sword or not, this battle was over before it had begun.
And I never even liked the cold!

But then. . . nothing. only muffled voices. had the fight ceased already?

I wish I could write that Well

Joe Smirked, and Burned Steel and Zinc His Mind expanded, allowing him to see everything with Minute Clarity. Swimmingly was obviously doing the Same. He waited as Swimmingly Dashed, and then Slide underneath and past Joe, letting loose a Massive blast of Ice. When will these people learn? Ice and snow are Ineffective as Weapons. Joe Reached inside, and Flared his Brass, Compounding his own Body Heat a hundred fold, then a Thousand Fold, then by a Hundred-thousand. A miniature Sun. The Ice created by Swimmingly Disappeared in a cloud of Steam. As Swimmingly slide by, Joe reached out, grabbing him by the Ankle, and flared Chromium. He could feel it as Swimmingly's Metals all disappeared in a Flash. all he had left was Cold Feruchemy.

"Halt!" A voice Rang out. A Lady, obviously of High Rank, walked Gracefully into the Courtroom. "I call a Halt to this War! The Image hath been changed!" Queen Delightful? So she had given in.

"My Lady, As Our Demands have been met, I shall stop this Duel, until My Lord Chaos Orders me to Continue. it Warms my heart to see you so Changed. Sir Swimmingly. Let us Cease this Fight for now, we can continue this another time."

"My Lord Chaos. Do we Stay our Hands, or Continue?"

Princess Delightful and I are together and we run te kingdom together. I respect her decision

Joe. That was a Steelpush, in case you couldn't tell, that happened to chill the metal as it pushed. Just saying. According to you're narrative there, you simply burnt off the ice, which is handy as you enter the steel roof and exit it through a hole of your own making. Actually, it's kind of useless.

Also, thanks

Edited by Swimmingly

"That's IT!!!!"

The Spectalced Head Scholar, Tripple Shard Wielder, and most importantly KNIGHT OF THE COURT came running in, duster billowing behind him, with something loud and white behind him.

"WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH!!!! YOU WANTED TO KNOW HOW I KEEP MY LIBRARY COLD!! WELL SHALL SHOW THEE!!!

After this dramatic proclomation, he quickly grabbed all the members of the court dragged them into a side room, and used his investure to create a barrier around them, that neither balefire, nor someone in the world of dreams, could ever hurt. As soon as they were safe, the white something was filling the hall. The TLR stood arrogantly looking at it, with all the wafflesworn standing timidly behind him. Then, they weren't. The Lord Ruler looked around. He was in the special staff forum. When he tried to exit out, he felt pain. Pain worse than Rand's wounds. He look at himself, all of his metalminds were burned away. The investure in them, had been destroyed by that stupid Duster wearing hooligan. The Lord of Chaos was going to have to bide his time for a while yet.

Joe. That was a Steelpush, in case you couldn't tell, that happened to chill the metal as it pushed. Just saying. According to you're narrative there, you simply burnt off the ice, which is handy as you enter the steel roof and exit it through a hole of your own making. Actually, it's kind of useless.

Also, thanks

I wasn't quite Certain what it was. And anyway, I'm not wearing any Metal. My armor and Weponry are Featherblaes and Plate. Plus a Chaos Axe. What did you Push on?

The metal those are based on, obviously. If Shardplate and Blade is metal-ly enough to be considered Pushable with enough Investiture, I'll assume that you clumsy pastiches are close enough to the source material to work roughly the same, thus the steelpush.

... They're Made of Feathers though... Fine, History Change!

I wish I could write that Well

Joe Smirked, and Burned Steel and Zinc His Mind expanded, allowing him to see everything with Minute Clarity. Swimmingly was obviously doing the Same. He waited as Swimmingly Dashed, and then Slide underneath and past Joe, letting loose a Massive blast of Ice. When will these people learn? Ice and snow are Ineffective as Weapons. Joe Reached inside, and Flared his Brass, Compounding his own Body Heat a hundred fold, then a Thousand Fold, then by a Hundred-thousand. A miniature Sun. The Ice created by Swimmingly 

's Allomancy dissapered. But his Push was still in effect. He burned Iron, then Tapped it. Compound hundreds of Thousands of pounds of Weight into his Body. He crashed back to the Floor, standing above Swimmingly. Swim was now stuck between an Unstoppable force, (His own push) and an Immovable Object (Joe). The back of his Armor Shattered as he was pushed into the floor. he Quickly Stopped pushing, and prepared to fight a different way, but Joe reached down, grabbing him by the Ankle, and flared Chromium. He could feel it as Swimmingly's Metals all disappeared in a Flash. all he had left was Cold Feruchemy.

"Halt!" A voice Rang out. A Lady, obviously of High Rank, walked Gracefully into the Courtroom. "I call a Halt to this War! The Image hath been changed!" Queen Delightful? So she had given in.

"My Lady, As Our Demands have been met, I shall stop this Duel, until My Lord Chaos Orders me to Continue. it Warms my heart to see you so Changed. Sir Swimmingly. Let us Cease this Fight for now, we can continue this another time."

"My Lord Chaos. Do we Stay our Hands, or Continue?"

There. I compounded Weight as Well.

Edited by Hello. My name is Joe

There has been a monster lurking in the shadows during this entire altercation. Be wary for he serves along side Chaos and should a decision be made for an all out assault then this monsters fury will be known.

And the monster's words were threats lurking in the edges of night, between waking and sleeping, life and death. It controls all nightmares and corrupts all that it touches. It creates obsidian out of ice, and poisons the heart of the joyous and delighted.
The monster is green evil. Greeevviiiilllll.
Beware. For your end is near. Never sleep, for it lurks, waiting to pounce with one sign from the Master, the Lord, the Ruler, the Bringer of Discord, the Brother of Mayhem, God of Murder, and Avenger of Duplicate Avatars. Chaos, with one word, can end you with his creature, the Greevilness.

And the monster's words were threats lurking in the edges of night, between waking and sleeping, life and death. It controls all nightmares and corrupts all that it touches. It creates obsidian out of ice, and poisons the heart of the joyous and delighted.
The monster is green evil. Greeevviiiilllll.
Beware. For your end is near. Never sleep, for it lurks, waiting to pounce with one sign from the Master, the Lord, the Ruler, the Bringer of Discord, the Brother of Mayhem, God of Murder, and Avenger of Duplicate Avatars. Chaos, with one word, can end you with his creature, the Greevilness.

Your use of words is quite awesome, Miss Contrary. I particularly enjoy the 'Greevil' part. Clever. 

Your use of words is quite awesome, Miss Contrary. I particularly enjoy the 'Greevil' part. Clever.

Thank you, Mozy. The way you express your enjoyment of the word Greevil is similar to how everyone compliments the Waffles once available to Newcago. Edited by Quitecontrary

Thank you, Mozy. The way you express your enjoyment of the word Greevil is similar to how everyone compliments the Waffles once available to Newcago.

Ah, yes, I noticed that there won't be much food here anymore. I doubt I will be here for much longer, as the food is elsewhere now. 

Precisely, we'll do fine on food. It just won't be waffles. Waffles probably weakened us anyway. I've already come up with the steach. It promotes scholarly and shardic powers, along with giving me a boost to morale and fitness.

Thank you, Lady Delightful. It appears you can see reason after all.

As such, Lords of Chaos, vacate the Newcago Court. We have won. The Great Avatar has ended up with us, of course, victorious.

But Newcagoans. We will be watching you. We are not friends. We are enemies still. And war will return to your peace-loving ice people soon enough, and my coalition will be stronger than you can ever imagine.

Thank you, Lady Delightful. It appears you can see reason after all.As such, Lords of Chaos, vacate the Newcago Court. We have won. The Great Avatar has ended up with us, of course, victorious.But Newcagoans. We will be watching you. We are not friends. We are enemies still. And war will return to your peace-loving ice people soon enough, and my coalition will be stronger than you can ever imagine.

As you wish, My Lord. I don't want to stay here any longer than I have to anyway. And I can smell burning steach.

Newcagoans, with this peace, we are offering the contract back for services.

If you wish to find a new caterer (or stay with the stench of steach in the air), be my guest.

But I am sure you must miss the tea. And the oh so sumptuous waffles.

A larger coalition? Who else could you have in it?

And you still haven't paid the damage charges and insurance claims.

The Wafflesworn were once accused as mercenaries. We never denied that we manage wealth very well, especially being under a Pirate flag.

These claims are minute, and will be taken care of.

After all, the palace was just what? Water.

Edited by Quitecontrary

And Steel. Metric tons of steel. To be more precise:

A small city weighs 2.17 x 10e15 pounds (10e15 means 1 with 15 zeros), or 2170000000000000 lbs. A Pound of scrap steel is worth 14 cents.

2.17 x 10e15 x 0.14 = 303800000000000

That's at least $303,800,000,000,000 or $303.8 trillion you have to pay, along with a few hundred trillions+ dollars in wasted labor, now-homeless residents, ruined economy, etc.

Small claims? You guys ruined the whole city in your battles. You have to pay the charges.

Of course, the loser also tends to have to pay the charges as war reparations  :D

Now someone has to pay me for calculating and researching all that.

And Steel. Metric tons of steel. To be more precise:

A small city weighs 2.17 x 10e15 pounds (10e15 means 1 with 15 zeros), or 2170000000000000 lbs. A Pound of scrap steel is worth 14 cents.

2.17 x 10e15 x 0.14 = 303800000000000

That's at least $303,800,000,000,000 or $303.8 trillion you have to pay, along with a few hundred trillions+ dollars in wasted labor, now-homeless residents, ruined economy, etc.

Small claims? You guys ruined the whole city in your battles. You have to pay the charges.

Of course, the loser also tends to have to pay the charges as war reparations  :D

Now someone has to pay me for calculating and researching all that.

Do you have any post referencing to the amount of Steel and damages you just asked us to pay?

Which, yes, we do not have to pay.

If the castle is back, where is the damage?

Your Observers Elsecall left and right for food.

The so called economy, was in the RED in the first place.

And if it is indeed Steel. The we do not have to pay it. Melt it. Reform it. Recycle.

Essentially, when all this calculating and negotiation is over, you'd be owing US.

Also, why are the Observers even negotiating this for NC?